Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights You Have To Watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugo Cazares vs Nobuo Nashiro 2 - One of those fights where the scorecards don't indicate how good the fight was with 2 officials turning in scores of 117-111. Cazares basically threw more and landed more while Nashiro threw less but still landed his own big shots. This was a good technical display on offense, on defense not so much. A FOTY candidate.

Last edited by Silencers; 08-29-2010, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• i think you forgot gatti-ward 1, 2 and 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        Hugo Cazares vs Nobuo Nashiro 2 - One of those fights where the scorecards don't indicate how good the fight was with 2 officials turning in scores of 117-111. Cazares basically threw more and landed more while Nashiro threw less but still landed his own big shots. This was a good technical display on offense, on defense not so much. A FOTY candidate.
        Did they fight again and put in another great fight? When the hell was this? Can't believe I missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          Did they fight again and put in another great fight? When the hell was this? Can't believe I missed it.
          Yeah, they fought about 10 days ago now. Can't blame you for missing it though, there wasn't too much coverage on the fight. You should definitely watch it if you can, you'll enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmorales View Post
            i think you forgot gatti-ward 1, 2 and 3
            Nah, Gatti-Ward 1 and 3 were in my first post, I didn't think the second was really a great fight considering how dominant Gatti was in it. I just didn't write out a review of the fights in my opening post.

Comment

• Yonnhy Perez vs Abner Mares - High workrate from both guys, back and forth action with momentum swings, just when one guy seemed to be taking over the other comes back and takes a hold of the fight. Fight of the year candidate.

Last edited by Silencers; 08-29-2010, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Ramsey Luna vs Rene Luna - Just non-stop punching for 4 rounds from 2 fighters making their pro debuts. As they mentioned during the telecast, this was like a Fight Night game.

Last edited by Silencers; 08-29-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• anyone add jorge arce vs hussein hussein yet? also riddick bowe vs elijah tillery1...not cuz its a great fight but cuz you don't often see people get kicked in the ring...or managers choking fighters over the ring ropes.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    anyone add jorge arce vs hussein hussein yet? also riddick bowe vs elijah tillery1...not cuz its a great fight but cuz you don't often see people get kicked in the ring...or managers choking fighters over the ring ropes.
                    Yeah, it's been added.

Bowe has been in quite a few of those you have to see it to believe it fights, the Tillery fight because of the kicking and the flip over the top rope, the second Holyfield fight because of the Fan Man, the two Golota fights because of the riot and the low blows.

Comment

• davey hilton vs stephane oulette 1 was a pretty good fight. dramatic ending too.

Comment

Working...
                      X