Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Pryor vs Gary Hinton = Worst Decision Ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Pryor vs Gary Hinton = Worst Decision Ever!

And down drops Oscar Bonavena's manhandling of Joe frazier.Without question the worst decision in a boxing match that you will ever see.I never actually intended to watch this fight as I was actually looking for Pryor against Nick Furlano,but I came across this fight and as memory holds,I don't ever recall actually seeing it.I watched this bout over the entire course of 15 rounds and came to the conclusion that it was without question,the worst decision ever!

If it wasn't for one knockdown then Hinton would have pitched a shutout on my scorecard,and yet,one judge had Hinton losing ten rounds.Pryor was frustrated all night long as Hinton was able to slip,duck and block virtually every punch thrown his way,Pryor ate Hinton's right jab and straight left's throughout the entire bout,on occasions even stopping him in his tracks.Pryor pretty much attempted to reach out and rush in on his attacks and took solid counter right hooks for his trouble.Hinton probably landed more counter punches than Pryor actually landed punches.

Pryor was outfought,outpunched and outboxed clearly and still got the decision(by ten rounds on one scorecard).At the end of the bout,Aaron Pryor took his belt over to Sylvester Stallone and gave it to him,If Stallone had any credibility then he would have walked over to Gary Hinton and presented him with that belt.

That wasn't the worst decision ever. The worst decision ever was when was your mother decided not to abort you.

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post
      And down drops Oscar Bonavena's manhandling of Joe frazier.Without question the worst decision in a boxing match that you will ever see.I never actually intended to watch this fight as I was actually looking for Pryor against Nick Furlano,but I came across this fight and as memory holds,I don't ever recall actually seeing it.I watched this bout over the entire course of 15 rounds and came to the conclusion that it was without question,the worst decision ever!

If it wasn't for one knockdown then Hinton would have pitched a shutout on my scorecard,and yet,one judge had Hinton losing ten rounds.Pryor was frustrated all night long as Hinton was able to slip,duck and block virtually every punch thrown his way,Pryor ate Hinton's right jab and straight left's throughout the entire bout,on occasions even stopping him in his tracks.Pryor pretty much attempted to reach out and rush in on his attacks and took solid counter right hooks for his trouble.Hinton probably landed more counter punches than Pryor actually landed punches.

Pryor was outfought,outpunched and outboxed clearly and still got the decision(by ten rounds on one scorecard).At the end of the bout,Aaron Pryor took his belt over to Sylvester Stallone and gave it to him,If Stallone had any credibility then he would have walked over to Gary Hinton and presented him with that belt.
      Just another Ali / Young type fight. Faded great against a guy who had his number. At least Hinton got the decision on 1 card.

Comment

Yeah, I remember that fight.. It was so boring, I didn't bother scoring it.
        Pryor (who must be THE most overrated fighter of all time) flailing aimlessly, while Hinton flicked out his pathetic right jab as he ran backwards faster than Buster Keaton for 15! mind numbing rounds.. Seriously, I'd rather sit and read the telephone directory!

While you're at it, you may as well dig out Carlos De Leon Vs Johnny Nelson & Naseem Hamed Vs Manuel Calvo.. More videos to slash your wrists to!

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
          Just another Ali / Young type fight. Faded great against a guy who had his number. At least Hinton got the decision on 1 card.

Who cares dunce,the point is that the fight was not even remotely close.Don't ever call Aaron Pryor a great either.

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
          Yeah, I remember that fight.. It was so boring, I didn't bother scoring it.
          Pryor (who must be THE most overrated fighter of all time) flailing aimlessly, while Hinton flicked out his pathetic right jab as he ran backwards faster than Buster Keaton for 15! mind numbing rounds.. Seriously, I'd rather sit and read the telephone directory!

Ran? He was standing his ground on most occasions,Pryor couldn't do **** offensively.

Naseem Hamed Vs Manuel Calvo..

I hope this is a joke Malone?

Seriously, I'd rather sit and read the telephone directory!
          Those teenage thai brides don't come cheap afterall,do they?

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
          That wasn't the worst decision ever. The worst decision ever was when was your mother decided not to abort you.
          You're taking this all rather personal,Mrs Pryor.
          Last edited by Princemanspopa; 10-23-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Hinton did endeavor to stand his ground but weakly and spasmodicly..

No joke.. Hamed Calvo was a snore bore and the real reason Hamed retired.. This fight showed, he didn't have it anymore..

Ref: Thai Brides.. Much cheaper if you rent them..
            Last edited by mickey malone; 10-23-2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

I am aware of how much Hamed-Calvo stunk,Malone.I paid for the ppv.I mistook your post as Calvo somehow getting shafted on the decision,and no,I will not willingly look up the fights of one Johnny Nelson.

Comment

Havent seen the fight but will do maybe on Sunday or something

Pryor maybe slightly overated but is still 1 heck of a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Princemanspopa View Post

You know whats sad? You clearly have good knowledge of fights. It's the way you want to interpret them and your obvious bias that make 99% of what you post suck. You have no objectivity whatsoever. In your mind a fight should be veiwed and judged the way you see it only. To bad really. You could be a good contributor if you kept an open mind.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

You know whats sad? You clearly have good knowledge of fights. It's the way you want to interpret them and your obvious bias that make 99% of what you post suck. You have no objectivity whatsoever. In your mind a fight should be veiwed and judged the way you see it only. To bad really. You could be a good contributor if you kept an open mind.
                    Very well put!

Comment

Working...
                    X