This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dempsey-Willard about an hour ago.

Because I'm a sick bastard who likes watching big boys getting slapped about.

Comment

Brian Mitchell vs Tony Lopez, terrific!!! fight, if you have not seen this do yourself a favour and watch it.

I had it a draw but might have leaned towards Mitchell, it was so!! close, such a hard fight to score, not because there was not much thrown but because there was so much thrown.

Comment

Tony Lopez vs Brian Mitchell 2, not as good as the first but still a very watchable fight. Mitchell was clear winner this time, although he slacked off a little towards the end because he knew he had won and i gave last two rounds to Lopez.

7-5 Mitchell in the end, thats how i scored it anyhow.

Comment

Pac vs Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Tony Lopez vs Brian Mitchell 2, not as good as the first but still a very watchable fight. Mitchell was clear winner this time, although he slacked off a little towards the end because he knew he had won and i gave last two rounds to Lopez.

7-5 Mitchell in the end, thats how i scored it anyhow.
            Mitchell's right hand kept Lopez off of him all night, the energy in those two fights was the greatest part.

Comment

Originally posted by mhager91490 View Post
              Mitchell's right hand kept Lopez off of him all night, the energy in those two fights was the greatest part.
              Yeah that was key, also i think that Mitchell realized from the first fight that is was his fight when he pushed Lopez on the backfoot, he hardly took a backward step in the rematch.

Commentator was talking about weight being a factor to, i dont know how true that was though. Who did you have winning the first anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Yeah that was key, also i think that Mitchell realized from the first fight that is was his fight when he pushed Lopez on the backfoot, he hardly took a backward step in the rematch.

Commentator was talking about weight being a factor to, i dont know how true that was though. Who did you have winning the first anyway?
                I didn't score it but I thought that Mitchell won, Lopez's aggression made him look good but the more effective work was being done by Mitchell. I have a DVD with the Japanese broadcast, is their one with the American broadcast?

Comment

Watchin Bowe-Golota 2.

Comment

Just watched Ali-Frazier III for the 100th time on ESPN Classic. The beating Joe took in rounds 13 and 14th was barbaric. What f@@@@@in heart!!!!! Kudo to Futch for stopping it. frazier could have died that night as he was all but blind.

Comment

watched dokes/holyfield on classic awhile back. i consider dokes to be a massive waste of talent, much like ike ibeabuchi. i'm not one that thinks either guy would have been some great, long-reigning champ or anything, but both guys has very well rounded skill sets for large men. ike the headcase and dokes the cokehead. sad.

watched nelson/fenech II for the 100th time on youtube awhile back. zoom was spot on in that one....what a left hook he had! what a great little fighter. awesome boxing ability and thumping power that could leave any opponent crippled if they weren't careful. it's crazy that he was so thoroughly beaten by pernell whitaker even though he such an accomplished fighter himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X