Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toney vs holyfeild its been a while it kills me to see my boy fall off the way he did! Still one of the best middleweights ive ever watched! Watch toney vs nunn the other day great fights

Comment

• Toney-Jirov yesterday- Great fight with a nice dramatic ending
      Holyfield-Qawi I today- I watched both fights to see hoch fight deserved the title of best cruiserweight fight, and Holyfield- Qawi I takes it. Brilliant fight, one of the best I've ever watched.

Comment

• Carl Thompson vs Sebastian Rothman 04', good fight with exchange of knockdowns and dramatic end. Thompson had a few real good fights.

Comment

• Oscar De La Hoya vs. Ike Quartey

Round 1: 10-9 Oscar. Better combinations, good body shots.
          Round 2: 10-9 Quartey. Slow round until the last 30 seconds, both guys went crazy and Quartey landed the best shots of the round with two nice rights.
          Round 3: 10-9 Oscar. Quartey nearly stole it at the end when he finally woke up and started throwing, but I gave it to Oscar for his work early.
          Round 4: 10-9 Oscar. Very inactive round for both, Oscar landed a left and a right to get the round.
          Round 5: 10-9 Quartey. Another slow round, Quartey was the only one landing.
          Round 6: 10-9 Quartey. Oscar gets the early knockdown, but Quartey spends most the round beating the crap out of him after and gets his own KD.
          Round 7: 10-9 Quartey. Another big round for him. Oscar missing badly.
          Round 8: 10-9 Quartey. Oscar made a decent comeback towards the end, Quartey did the better work.
          Round 9: 10-9 Quartey. Completely controlling the style of the fight.
          Round 10: 10-9 Oscar. Quartey still controlling, but Oscar landed the best punches.
          Round 11: 10-9 Quartey. Oscar didn't land enough to offset Quartey's jab controlling the round.
          Round 12: 10-8 Oscar. GREAT round, one of my all time favorites. Oscar couldn't have come closer to getting a stoppage without actually getting one.

Scorecard: 114-113 Quartey. I don't see how two judges gave Oscar 8 rounds. Crazy.

Comment

• may-corrales

Comment

• Oliver McCall vs. Jessie Ferguson, not the fireworks I would expect from these two but a good blue collar fight for both.

Comment

• Sanchez vs Nelson

Salvador Sanchez vs Azuma Nelson great fight!! Watching it again right now
                Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                What fight did you watch recently/last night ?

This morning i had it on my mind to watch and score the Witherspoon vs Holmes fight so that is what i did. Ive just watched Douglas vs Tucker (boring as hell) and Tyson vs Pinklon Thomas.

What fight did you watch recently or today?

Comment

• Tyson vs. Francis.

Loved the entrance with air raid siren that turned into the boss Tupac theme.

Benn vs. Eubank I & II

IMO the greatest feud in boxing history. Nearly everyone says Ali vs. Frazier and of course that is understandable. The stare that Benn gives Eubank in the first fight....if looks could kill.

Comment

• Just watched Marciano-Walcott I for the first time in its entirety. I've watched clips of Marciano's fight but never really made the time to sit down and watch one. I watched this fight and action ebbed and flowed but it was a classic hw slugfest. Both guys took and dished out a lot of punishment but it seemed like Marciano's youth, pressuring scrapping style and power punching that shifted the fight into his favor and enabled him to score the exciting one punch KO.

Comment

• Watched Foreman vs. Lyle last night. RIP Ron

Comment

Working...
                      X