Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched McCallum-Collins last night. Collins really gets pasted in the first five or six rounds but makes a good comeback when McCallum slows down. I was a good entertaining fight.

Comment

• Tyson - Ruddock I and II. That second was a pain to score with all the point deductions.

Poet

Comment

• Lewis vs Holyfield I and Williams vs Martinez.

Comment

• I got my copy of Yuri Arbacachov-Muangchai Kittikasem in the mail yesterday and it was an excellent fight, whole lot of knockdowns that puncuate the action albeit it was a little one-sided, check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxing99 View Post
            Lewis vs Holyfield I and Williams vs Martinez.
            I just watched the Best of Ali last night.

Comment

• Watched Eugene 'Cyclone' Hart knock out a journeyman early on in his career. Hart was very crude but his punching power was awesome. He also used the shoulder roll to deflect quite a few of his opponent's punches, although he didn't exactly match the likes of James Toney and Floyd Mayweather in doing so.

Floyd Patterson vs Don Grant

Patterson looked great in this fight and he had just turned 20 years old. Don Grant was a prospect himself but he never got to fulfill his promise because the brutal beating he absorbed from Patterson probably took a lot out of him. The fight was fought mostly on the inside and Patterson was landing 8 punch combinations at will. This fight included some of the fastest combinations you'll ever see.
              Last edited by TheGreatA; 01-13-2010, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                Watched Eugene 'Cyclone' Hart knock out a journeyman early on in his career. Hart was very crude but his punching power was awesome. He also used the shoulder roll to deflect quite a few of his opponent's punches, although he didn't exactly match the likes of James Toney and Floyd Mayweather in doing so.

Floyd Patterson vs Don Grant

Patterson looked great in this fight and he had just turned 20 years old. Don Grant was a prospect himself but he never got to fulfill his promise because the brutal beating he absorbed from Patterson probably took a lot out of him. The fight was fought mostly on the inside and Patterson was landing 8 punch combinations at will. This fight included some of the fastest combinations you'll ever see.
                The way Hart tourqued his left hook made it look all the more brutal, the guy was a crowd pleaser.

Comment

• Originally posted by mhager91490 View Post
                  The way Hart tourqued his left hook made it look all the more brutal, the guy was a crowd pleaser.
                  He threw the left hook with such force that he would sometimes actually spin around if he missed. But most top fighters were able to avoid that punch.

Hart stunned Hagler about as much as anyone I've seen though. Not that Hagler was truly in trouble.

6:00

Comment

• Pacquiao vs Barrera 1

Comment

• david haye vs barret

Comment

Working...
                      X