• Benn-Eubank II

"The ego has landed!"

Comment

• Ruddock-Dokes brutal

Comment

• Eubank-Kid Milo

"Your boy'th mine, it'th done. It'th a foregone concluthion."

Comment

• I watched Mosley Mayorga 1 Few nights ago. Brilliant ending, I remember watching it at time. Made even more exciting by Mayorga slapping Mosley girlfriends ass lol. Guy was nuts.

Comment

• Eubank-Dos Santos, very shortly followed by Eubank-Sherry

I don't know how Sherry survived that brutal attack with the back of Eubank's head. But really, a close shave for Eubank, 10 mins for the scorecards to be announced.. hmm fishy

Comment

• Eubank-Stretch - "Beauty and the Best"

Didn't know that Eubank had mentioned Iraq in this post-fight interview, all the way back in 1991

Years later, in 2003, Eubank protested the military occupation of Iraq by parking his truck outside of Downing Street..

Stretch pretty much retired after this, went on to star in a few films

Comment

• Eubank-Watson I and II

Comment

• Eubank-Malinga

Eubank-Jarvis

Malinga rates Eubank as the smartest boxer he ever faced. I saw the Malinga fight as a close but clear win for Eubank. People say Eubank got gift decisions, this was not one of them

Comment

• donald curry vs terry norris-- norris maybe at his peak, past his prime curry came sneaky close to dethroning the ABC star

Comment

• Hearns vs. Cuevas and Duran

Comment

Working...
                      X