• Show
Clear All

• Czyz vs prince Charles.

Comment

• Terry Norris vs taylor

Comment

• Buster drayton vs hilton

Comment

• I watched the first 3 Marquez/Vasquez fights because they were readily available and I couldn't remember who won which fight. It was the closest thing to live/relevant fights because I knew the fighters but couldn't recall the specific outcomes for each fight. Incredibly violent stuff.

Also watched the first Castillo/Corrales fight. I remember watching it live but hadn't seen it since. I knew it was a brutal fight but forgot just how incredible the action was. At the time I thought it was a good stoppage and rewatching it reminded me why. Corrales had really buzzed Castillo multiple times thru the fight where it looked like his legs just gave and buckled. That last barrage in the 10th was vicious and Castillo's head snapped back. He looked completely defenseless when Weeks stepped in.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
            I watched the first 3 Marquez/Vasquez fights because they were readily available and I couldn't remember who won which fight. It was the closest thing to live/relevant fights because I knew the fighters but couldn't recall the specific outcomes for each fight. Incredibly violent stuff.

Also watched the first Castillo/Corrales fight. I remember watching it live but hadn't seen it since. I knew it was a brutal fight but forgot just how incredible the action was. At the time I thought it was a good stoppage and rewatching it reminded me why. Corrales had really buzzed Castillo multiple times thru the fight where it looked like his legs just gave and buckled. That last barrage in the 10th was vicious and Castillo's head snapped back. He looked completely defenseless when Weeks stepped in.
            Marquez/Vasquez were good fights and do not get mentioned enough. I am going to watch the first two now.

Comment

• Watched Eubank-Collins I yesterday, watching II today

I'd forgot about the hypnotism angle, haha, in the build-up for the rematch they have a 'Mind Doctor' talking about how he has conditioned Collins to feel less pain, brilliant

Comment

• Benn-Eubank I

"The man'th an animal! I need to go to the hothpital."

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                  I watched the first 3 Marquez/Vasquez fights because they were readily available and I couldn't remember who won which fight. It was the closest thing to live/relevant fights because I knew the fighters but couldn't recall the specific outcomes for each fight. Incredibly violent stuff.

- -Fat Tony should've stepped when Corrales starting spitting his gum.

Comment

• Ray Mercer vs. Tommy morrison

Comment

• Great fight, great commentary, great refereeing.

Comment

Working...
                      X