No announcement yet.

Them apples walks into an all Mexican gym and spars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

Well I have no knowledge of any of this, I've only landed in Toronto, and never left the airport.
    When you think of thugs and criminals you think of people that will mug you or confront you in a dark alleyway. Beware the slinky pathetic individual that will hang out with you for a year then delete their social media and slink off into the abyss. I feel almost as bad for him as I did for myself.

I got a message from a really good boxer I respect and he said that gym is run by weasels, 2 faced little ****. So I made the videos private. I’m not worried about them in my face I am worried when my back is turned thats just the way it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post

when you think of thugs and criminals you think of people that will mug you or confront you in a dark alleyway. Beware the slinky pathetic individual that will hang out with you for a year then delete their social media and slink off into the abyss. I feel almost as bad for him as i did for myself.

I got a message from a really good boxer i respect and he said that gym is run by weasels, 2 faced little ****. So i made the videos private. Iâm not worried about them in my face i am worried when my back is turned thats just the way it goes.
      okay ,better be safe than sorry.
      them_apples them_apples likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X