No announcement yet.

Is Manny Pacquiao an all-time great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigmacpoper View Post
    A whiner accusing others of being a whiner? Oh dear,have you ever met my dear friend irony? you two would get along just great.

The fact that you have acted so defensive at the accusation gives a further solid argument to my accusation

You're so ******! I was mimicking you defending the accusations of you being an alt of Slimey Limey and others. Opps!!! Put your foot in you mouth again, huh?

Comment

Every time there's a thread with lots of opinions, there ends up being multiple arguments that has nothing to do with the topic. How about we keep it simple.

And to those who said Pacquiao avoided the best fighters: it could be true. He didn't face everyone but he did face some. And those some had good credibility. I'm talking about the ones besides Morales, Barrera and Marquez.

It would make sense financially that he fought de la Hoya because it was a huge payday. And Hatton was without a doubt the first or second best in the division and he knocked Hatton out in two rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
        Every time there's a thread with lots of opinions, there ends up being multiple arguments that has nothing to do with the topic. How about we keep it simple.

And to those who said Pacquiao avoided the best fighters: it could be true. He didn't face everyone but he did face some. And those some had good credibility. I'm talking about the ones besides Morales, Barrera and Marquez.

It would make sense financially that he fought de la Hoya because it was a huge payday. And Hatton was without a doubt the first or second best in the division and he knocked Hatton out in two rounds.
        Pac has fought most of the best fighters available. I can't see trying to discredit him for not fighting a certain type of fighter when that fighter wasn't considered better than the fighters Pac fought, or didn't beat fighters equal or better than the fighters Manny fought.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Pac has fought most of the best fighters available. I can't see trying to discredit him for not fighting a certain type of fighter when that fighter wasn't considered better than the fighters Pac fought, or didn't beat fighters equal or better than the fighters Manny fought.
          Well, you have to remember the very narrow and warped framework that ***** sees boxing through: ie. the worst "slick" fighter is better than the best "non-slick" fighter. As I noted before he's incapable of differentiating between his own personal preferences and an fact.

Poet
          Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 10-02-2009, 10:05 AM.

Comment

[/B]

You're so ******! I was mimicking you defending the accusations of you being an alt of Slimey Limey and others. Opps!!! Put your foot in you mouth again, huh?
            Oh how ****** I was to not realise such an obvious attempt at a piss take,how foolish of me not realise the wit of ole slabs.

Yet another attempt of you trying to claim superiority in an argument that doesn't amount to anything,we call that a Superiority complex and you PedoPoet,dynamite tit suffer greatly from this.

Unless giving somebody red karma out of spite is anything less than cause for concern.It's the internet pal,open up the curtains and let some light in.
            Last edited by Bigmacpoper; 10-01-2009, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Larry Merchant has blagged alot of people in the head! He ain't no modern day Harry Carpenter who takes on all comers, and it is mainly because Arum is a nobhead but also because Manny doesn't want to say anything and likes to hide behind him. Manny might be willing but the filhty old **** left several years after the controversial JMM fight before making a rematch. After that they didn't want no more because they knew they had lost. A real throwback wouldn't have said 'my manager makes up my mind' and would have said something to make the fight happen and hype it up! Apart from that, he doesn't really know hwo to box and is not very gifted on the technical front. He's exciting and has natural gifts but not much more to cement an ATG status. Most of his scalps were over the hill, and the biggest ones were Mayweathers left overs

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmacpoper View Post
                Oh how ****** I was to not realise such an obvious attempt at a piss take,how foolish of me not realise the wit of ole slabs.

Yet another attempt of you trying to claim superiority in an argument that doesn't amount to anything,we call that a Superiority complex and you PedoPoet,dynamite tit suffer greatly from this.

Unless giving somebody red karma out of spite is anything less than cause for concern.It's the internet pal,open up the curtains and let some light in.
                (Sniffle) Awww, somebody's feelings are hurt.

Comment

Simply put he is an ATG because people keep telling him things he isnt supposed to be able to do, and the he goes ahead and does it. They said he couldnt beat Hatton at 140 and he does. They said DLH was too big, and Pac said he wasnt too big, answering with his fists.
                  Onces hes proved you wrong you cant then go making excuses for yourselfs. You should just give Pac the credit in the first place, so you dont have to try rectify your wrong predictions, and that you got it wrong.

Just say he is an ATG and you wont go wrong.

Comment

goodness... OF COURSE

Comment

(Sniffle) Awww, somebody's feelings are hurt.
                      Clearly my words are getting through inside of that thick skull of yours,well atleast you never denied the accusations I threw your way,you never admitted any faults in your character,and at this stage,I nor anyone else would expect you to do so.You can be helped however and this is perhaps the first chapter on a new stage in your life.

Comment

Working...
                      X