No announcement yet.

What Has NOT Happened In Boxing Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
    A fighter is given the decision win despite having been knocked out and the fight stopped. Not for any rules broken that were discovered post fight. Rather it is just deemed that they can't let the A-side money maker take a loss, so the judges ignore the KO and unilaterally give the victory to the fighter who was KO'd.
    Something similar already happened in womens boxing.

The done thing for a ko in this situation is to call it a DQ instead for the opposing side

Comment

- - Well, I still ain't turned pro yet.

Comment

Here’s something that I doubt any boxing superstars will ever do? Fight their own brother in the ring.

Comment

- - I seen a C level fight where Pop got KOed by Junior after a tussle.

Never say never that a fighter might fight his mother or grandmother. Boxing is just that corrupt.

Comment

Well, so far trannies have done nothing to shake the world of boxing--cowardesses.

I envision a big place for them in fisticuffs and rassling though. Small men fighting big trannies is a natural, a must, really. So are midget trannies fighting normal women.

Are Chinese midgets about the same size as Caucasian midgets? How big are pygmy midgets? These things would be good to know for match making reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              Well, so far trannies have done nothing to shake the world of boxing--cowardesses.

I envision a big place for them in fisticuffs and rassling though. Small men fighting big trannies is a natural, a must, really. So are midget trannies fighting normal women.

Are Chinese midgets about the same size as Caucasian midgets? How big are pygmy midgets? These things would be good to know for match making reasons.
              Carry a tape measure in your pocket and start randomly asking passersbys if you can measure them. Get back to us with the stats.

P.S. Did you mean to ask how tall a pygmy is, or do you actually want to know how tall a pygmy midget is?

Comment

All boxing orgs. have not been beaten down and eliminated. Does anyone think they ever will be?

Comment

Two men have not fought one man yet, or a galoot tranny.

Comment

Working...
                  X