No announcement yet.

Rid**** Bowe vs tyson who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rid**** Bowe vs tyson who wins

IM a tyson fan but I thank rid**** bowe UD... How come Bowe and Tyson never met in the ring? Was Tyson in prison?

Originally posted by Wright606 View Post
    IM a tyson fan but I thank rid**** bowe UD... How come Bowe and Tyson never met in the ring? Was Tyson in prison?

Did you just say someone was actually capable of beating Mike Tyson ?

Expect a 300 page thread.

Comment

The Bowe of Holyfield 1 beats Tyson. Tyson was locked up when Bowe was champ, and was fallin off when Tyson came back.

Comment

Bowe would almost certainly have beaten post-prison Tyson. Tyson might actually get stopped in a slugfest as Bowe would be more willing to engage up close than Holyfield or Lewis.

Comment

Lulz at the Dynamite tit,Ever so witty with his criticism's of mike tyson because it's so cool and hard to attack a well known boxer.

Anyways Rid**** bowe had a weak chin and was very open to left hooks on the inside,Tyson at his absolute best would run through the joker in five rounds.Holyfield lost because he fought a ****** fight with bowe twice and that's all bowe ever did.He fought someone the same size in Andrew Golota and got destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
            Lulz at the Dynamite tit,Ever so witty with his criticism's of mike tyson because it's so cool and hard to attack a well known boxer.

Anyways Rid**** bowe had a weak chin and was very open to left hooks on the inside,Tyson at his absolute best would run through the joker in five rounds.Holyfield lost because he fought a ****** fight with bowe twice and that's all bowe ever did.He fought someone the same size in Andrew Golota and got destroyed
            Please explain how Bowe had a weak chin. Holyfield III was the first time he had ever been down professionally, and he was out of shape and past it in the Golota fights.

Comment

If we are talking currently I'm going with Tyson. If we are talking 1980's Mike Tyson I'm going with Iron Mike Tyson. Either way I'm going with TYSON.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                Please explain how Bowe had a weak chin. Holyfield III was the first time he had ever been down professionally, and he was out of shape and past it in the Golota fights.
                Yes,I'm sure he was

Comment

Bowe Sucks ASS

but even so he destroys mental midget tyson in a 7th round KO

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
                    Yes,I'm sure he was
                    Fine, consider him as prime against Golota if you want - I believe he took a record number of power punches for a heavyweight fight in their second fight, and Golota still wasn't able to stop him, which sent him into low-blow panic mode again.

So please, go ahead and try to explain how Bowe had anything other than a superb chin rather than just condescend with no argument.

Comment

Working...
                    X