No announcement yet.

Why Ali is one of the greatest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Ali is one of the greatest

Forget the fact that he fought EVERYBODY. sickest resume in the business.

This is the real reason why we love Ali. To truely be the greatest you gotta have Charisma. Ali had that.

I don't ever grow tired of watching this I wrestled with an Alligator.. I'm so mean I make medicin sick

I wish I was alive to watch him back then..! That would've been great..!!

Without question the greatest personality of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      Without question the greatest personality of all time.
      I remember when I heard Ali telling that well known reporter who didn't think Ali stood a chance to win against Foreman:

''Well, I asked your wife, and she told me you're not the same man you was 2 years ago! ''

I laughed my ASS off when I heard that one the first time around

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        I remember when I heard Ali telling that well known reporter who didn't think Ali stood a chance to win against Foreman:

''Well, I asked your wife, and she told me you're not the same man you was 2 years ago! ''

I laughed my ASS off when I heard that one the first time around
        That was class!!

When we we kings was on Sky the other week and that interview was on there , ive seen it before but it still cracks me up, i was laughing before he even said it.

I love the one with Jacobs......... beat him like im his daddy

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
          That was class!!

When we we kings was on Sky the other week and that interview was on there , ive seen it before but it still cracks me up, i was laughing before he even said it.

I love the one with Jacobs......... beat him like im his daddy
          Dude, without a doubt that's one of the best documentaries I've seen regarding Ali & Foreman.. Shows everybody.. Don King, Foreman, Reporters, boxing historians.. Heck it even got James Brown in it!

Comment

To truely be the greatest you gotta have Charisma.
            bull****,If that were the case then Max baer is a certain top 3 heavyweight of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
              bull****,If that were the case then Max baer is a certain top 3 heavyweight of all time.
              Then you tell my why people ***** when the champ is ''boring'' people bitched when Jermain Taylor took over because he was ''the most boring champ ever'' and the Klitscho's get no props even though they knock everybody the **** out because ''they're stiff, robotic eastern european fighters and boring champions'' If Charisma means nothing then answer me why people ***** about these things.. If ALL that matters is knocking people out, then answer we why so many poeple don't give a flying **** about Vitali.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Comment

Then you tell my why people ***** when the champ is ''boring'' people bitched when Jermain Taylor took over because he was ''the most boring champ ever'' and the Klitscho's get no props even though they knock everybody the **** out because ''they're stiff, robotic eastern european fighters and boring champions'' If Charisma means nothing then answer me why people ***** about these things.. If ALL that matters is knocking people out, then answer we why so many poeple don't give a flying **** about Vitali.

Don't worry, I'll wait.
                The mainstream audience don't give a flying **** about safe boxing quiet fighters. They want flashy performances and an outspoken champion with Charisma who is good infront of the camera..!

You don't believe the.. Well lets take a look at some flashy/cocky/Charismatic champions:

Ali, Tyson, Leonard, Mayweather etc

Now lets take a look at those who don't speak out the loudest

Klitscho's, Taylor, Hopkins, Holmes (one of the most underrated HW's - wonder why?)

You see a pattern? The masses gotta have love for you. It's the fans who makes the fighter in many cases.

Comment

The mainstream audience don't give a flying **** about safe boxing quiet fighters. They want flashy performances and an outspoken champion with Charisma who is good infront of the camera..!

You don't believe the.. Well lets take a look at some flashy/cocky/Charismatic champions:

Ali, Tyson, Leonard, Mayweather etc

Now lets take a look at those who don't speak out the loudest

Klitscho's, Taylor, Hopkins, Holmes (one of the most underrated HW's - wonder why?)

You see a pattern? The masses gotta have love for you. It's the fans who makes the fighter in many cases.
                  and than there is the soft spoken DeLaHoya who was the biggest money maker ever outside of heavyweight.

Charisma isn't being the loudest or most shocking, its a presence.

Comment

Virtually ever sports personality talks trash these days.Yet nobody gives a flying **** about them so being cocky,arrogant and flashy doesn't mean a damned thing,because it has become so overplayed that the public see right through it

Comment

Working...
                    X