No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr vs Joe Louis At HW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
    what? ive seen every robinson fight avaible and his defence werent great he relied more on his great chin and toughness.

even the great A a poster who knows more about boxing than you said his defence was his weak point.
    Practically every Robinson fight available is past prime Robinson. That's like watching Ali's fights from the '70s and concluding he couldn't dance and had no stamina.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Practically every Robinson fight available is past prime Robinson. That's like watching Ali's fights from the '70s and concluding he couldn't dance and had no stamina.

Poet
      so how would you know if he had great defence in his prime then? if you have never seen him in his prime then how do you know he has great defence?

Comment

so how would you know if he had great defence in his prime then? if you have never seen him in his prime then how do you know he has great defence?
        Ever heard of something called "research"? It's a quaint practice I picked up in college and I still dabble in it. Only a few posters around here seem willing to do a little basic reading (ie. "doing their homework") on subjects.

Poet

Comment

Ever heard of something called "research"? It's a quaint practice I picked up in college and I still dabble in it. Only a few posters around here seem willing to do a little basic reading (ie. "doing their homework") on subjects.

Poet
          but at the end of the day you have never seen a prime robinson on film, so you can not say if he has great defence FACT! and it's hard for me to do lots of research as i have other things to do with my life.

Comment

but at the end of the day you have never seen a prime robinson on film, so you can not say if he has great defence FACT! and it's hard for me to do lots of research as i have other things to do with my life.
            Well then, if you can't be arsed to do your homework then maybe you shouldn't speak on subjects about which you aren't informed.

Poet

Comment

Well then, if you can't be arsed to do your homework then maybe you shouldn't speak on subjects about which you aren't informed.

Poet
              in my mind robinson never had great defence even the great a claimed it. a poster who know much more about boxing than you.

Comment

in my mind robinson never had great defence even the great a claimed it. a poster who know much more about boxing than you.
                One must first possess a mind in order to have something in it. See to that first, then try thinking.

Poet

Comment

Bumbeater got his arse kicked by LHW Conn before getting lucky. Roy Jones would make him look ******.

I love the discouraged quitter like look on Louis' face when Schmeling made him quit in his prime. Great facial expressions.

Comment

One must first possess a mind in order to have something in it. See to that first, then try thinking.

Poet
                    dude get over ya self. you sound like a real smart ass. cant you handle the fact that someone is disagreing with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
                      I love the discouraged quitter like look on Tyson's face when McBride made him quit like a *****. Great facial expressions.

Please Daddy! I'll be a good boy!

Please Mr. Holyfield.....Don't hurt me no more!

Here Mr. McBride.....Take my lunch money!

Comment

Working...
                      X