Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr vs Joe Louis At HW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good vid, I always thought he had a good chin till he lost the weight too.

Comment

[QUOTE]
      Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
      Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Don't make excuses now lad. Joe Louis was brutally KO'd, dominated and made to quit IN HIS PRIME. He was coming off a KO streak against some of his best opponents and was unbeaten.
      Im not even going to answer this again since you have been laughed off these boards more times than I can count with your pathetic reasoning.

Don't make excuses now lad. If you're right then Tyson was past his prime vs Douglass, Foreman vs Young etc. Nuthugging arse.
      Awww, cry me a river Sally! Its already been agreed upon that I am right, by real boxing fans who aren't biased and ignorant. Get over it boy, Louis is at worst the 2nd greatest heavyweight ever.

Comment

[QUOTE=JAB5239;5705968]

Awww, cry me a river Sally! Its already been agreed upon that I am right, by real boxing fans who aren't biased and ignorant. Get over it boy, Louis is at worst the 2nd greatest heavyweight ever.
        Learn how to quote a post mate. You can't seem to do anything right.

Using the old "I'm not even going to respond to this" is a clear sign of defeat.

Funny, the only "real boxing fans" that do agree with you are just that, biased and ignorant.

Louis was spanked, humiliated and made to QUIT in his prime. Deal with it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Slimey Limey;5707038]
          Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Learn how to quote a post mate. You can't seem to do anything right.

Using the old "I'm not even going to respond to this" is a clear sign of defeat.

Funny, the only "real boxing fans" that do agree with you are just that, biased and ignorant.

Louis was spanked, humiliated and made to QUIT in his prime. Deal with it.
          Well... I'm gonna tear you down every time.... HA HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
            You're an alt mate!.... You didn't even have to hit Liston to knock him over lol... I don't take alts seriously.. I'll just have fun abusing you, you ****...
            Where's your proof that I am an alt? I know you regularly post alse,ignorant statements about boxing but go ahead and prove that I am an alt

I've already exposed you for the joker that you are.Now go spread your legs for the old bitter bully boy posters you ****ing whore

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post
              Where's your proof that I am an alt? I know you regularly post alse,ignorant statements about boxing but go ahead and prove that I am an alt

I've already exposed you for the joker that you are.Now go spread your legs for the old bitter bully boy posters you ****ing whore
              You might be able to pimp your mother, but it won't wash with me lol...

Comment

[QUOTE=JAB5239;5703648]

Jones chin was never tested till he was past his prime but was not only stopped by two guys who'll never be in the Hall of fame, but put to sleep by one punch ko's.

Louis on the other hand was stopped twice. Once past his prime, the other before it. Both times against HOF fighters, and the first time he took
                bomb after bomb before finally succumbing. Little bit of a difference there. If you can't understand that its time to re-take boxing 101.

Comment

Originally posted by princemanspoper View Post

The fact that from your 1st post you are firing at posters who have upset your main account?
                  Don't have to be Poirot to figure it out really.

Comment

Joe Louis brain would implode at the mere sight Of Jones hand speed

Comment

• Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                      Joe Louis brain would implode at the mere sight Of Jones hand speed
                      so you would pick jones then?

Comment

Working...
                      X