No announcement yet.

Who Is Boxings WORST Role Model?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
    Hahaha, like I said before the Louis nuthuggers will start to make nonsense up to cover up the truth.

This evidence is a fact. It's up to you morons to disprove it, which you can't since it's from his own biography. Less talking, more proof or shut up. Thank you lads.

Now, which part did you all like the most? When he hit her with a left hook, or when he was going to choke her to death untill auntie called the police?

GREAT role model. All kids should grow up to drink and do drugs heavily while sleeping around and almost killing their women.
    Calm down & be patient Slime.. Facts take time to evaluate.. All avenues have to be looked at & dissected.. As illustrated, I've already begun to eliminate certain assumptions, & in your favour to.. I've established that the author(s) were black & it's highly unlikely they were prejudice.. But I've also discovered that most of their works were highly controversial.. You see, 'Money talks, Bull**** walks'
    Last edited by mickey malone; 07-08-2009, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem122 View Post

Talk to you on the 16th
      You're a top man!!

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
        Currently: Paul Spadafora -- Shot his pregnant girlfriend in the chest because she scuffed his tires.

Of the past: Esteban De Jesus -- Shot a kid in the head because he was hopped up on coke.
        Yeah.. I new Spad had been up to no good.. Surprised to see him back in the ring so soon after something like that, must have been some circumstancial in his favour..
        De Jesus was a bad ass, & also the first man to beat Duran.. He got done by the Karma though.. Duran brutalized him in the rematch, & he died relatively young from Aids.. In fact Duran visited him to say an emotional goodbye, as he lay on his death bed..

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSleep View Post
          In the Ring, Prince Naseem is a good example of pure arrogance. There's a complete difference between swagger and confidence and trash-talking to get in a guys head. Dancing your way into the ring beating bums and showboating is a good way to land on my least respected list.

Out of the Ring there are too many knuckleheads to pick out a single guy.
          Hamed is one of the greatest raw talents I've ever had the pleasure to watch.. He's even one of the names on my signature.. But as you rightly suggest, he was one of the worst.. Forget all the ring antics & disrespect issues.. The fact, that he ruined/ended the lives of a whole family while showing off in his suped up Merc, does it for me.. If he'd stayed with the victims & rang for help, I wouldn't look at it this way.. But he didn't, he done a runner instead, & left them lying around in the road like swastika's.. They gave him something ridiculous like 6 months, & he never once apologized to anyone concerned.. Shortly after his release from prison, one of the surviving members of the family, obviously fueled with grief, tried to mow down the Hamed family on a pedestrian crossing.. The attempt proved futile & he was subsequently arrested.. I'm not sure what the poor sod got for it though..
          Last edited by mickey malone; 07-08-2009, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Hahaha, like I said before the Louis nuthuggers will start to make nonsense up to cover up the truth.

This evidence is a fact. It's up to you morons to disprove it, which you can't since it's from his own biography. Less talking, more proof or shut up. Thank you lads.

Now, which part did you all like the most? When he hit her with a left hook, or when he was going to choke her to death untill auntie called the police?

GREAT role model. All kids should grow up to drink and do drugs heavily while sleeping around and almost killing their women.
            Tell me something Sally, WHAT evidence? If this really was such a vicious attack, an attempted murder as you put it, where is the police report? Why wouldn't the aunt call the police if it really was as brutal as you like to make it out to be? where is the pattern of this behavior throughout his life? Less talking, more proof or shut up.
            Last edited by JAB5239; 07-08-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Tell me something Sally, WHAT evidence? If this really was such a vicious attack, an attempted murder as you put it, where is the police report? Why wouldn't the aunt call the police if it really was as brutal as you like to make it out to be? where is the pattern of this behavior throughout his life? Less talking, more proof or shut up.
              Well sweetheart, the evidence has already been posted. You can't tell me to post evidence, it's up to you to post evidence that DISPROVES it. All you ****s have been doing is making up biased nonsense to somehow discredit it.

As for your further questions, common sense and some good reading will answer that for you. She threathened to call the police, she didn't go through with it. I don't blame her since this maniac noticed it. Pattern I would say it's pretty fookin obvious none of his women even dared to go to the police with this as they must have been full of fear that he would kill them.

Live with it, Louis was a drunk, a drugs using unstable figure, a ******* addicted women beater that almost murdered his woman for not keeping score for him at a Golf game.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                Calm down & be patient Slime.. Facts take time to evaluate.. All avenues have to be looked at & dissected.. As illustrated, I've already begun to eliminate certain assumptions, & in your favour to.. I've established that the author(s) were black & it's highly unlikely they were prejudice.. But I've also discovered that most of their works were highly controversial.. You see, 'Money talks, Bull**** walks'
                Btw Mickey, I find it rather odd that this is yet another account that joined the same time as you did, and is online the same time you are. Something tells me that whatever he comes up with soon will only suit you lads, 'cause I doubt a Louis fan would be honest about this issue.

Comment

Btw Mickey, I find it rather odd that this is yet another account that joined the same time as you did, and is online the same time you are. Something tells me that whatever he comes up with soon will only suit you lads, 'cause I doubt a Louis fan would be honest about this issue.
                  I only respect the truth and will accept it only when it comes from a boxing writer as opposed to a couple of baseball correspondents.. I also find it rather odd that you've only made 727 posts in 3 years, & I find it blatantly absurd that nearly all of them are the same...

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                    I only respect the truth and will accept it only when it comes from a boxing writer as opposed to a couple of baseball correspondents.. I also find it rather odd that you've only made 727 posts in 3 years, & I find it blatantly absurd that nearly all of them are the same...
                    I did a little research and while his account is dated to 2006 he has no posts prior to February of this year. So, if he claims to have been posting since 2006, then this is clearly an alt account and he was posting under a different name.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      I did a little research and while his account is dated to 2006 he has no posts prior to February of this year. So, if he claims to have been posting since 2006, then this is clearly an alt account and he was posting under a different name.

Poet
                      Yes... That does appear to be the case.. Rafa Benitez or something.. That in itself shows an abundance of insecurities.. Profoundly sad, to say the least!

Comment

Working...
                      X