Collapse
No announcement yet.

LondonRingRules-(READ)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LRR is one of the old timers in this forum and I think he's great. He has made me laugh many a times with his humour and own style and definitely knows his stuff, albeit biased sometimes but many posters can be biased or predijuced against some fighters at times. We all share opinions and as long as one is not trolling or blatantly igniting flame wars he is welcome to post here. We discuss Boxing history here and it can get heated sometimes with disagreements. That's the way it should be but again, no flaiming or trolling.

Comment

So you signed up in order to criticise/insult another poster?

Can you see why, to some people, it seems as if you are an alt, created because your original account didn't have the guts to post your true opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        So you signed up in order to criticise/insult another poster?

Can you see why, to some people, it seems as if you are an alt, created because your original account didn't have the guts to post your true opinion.
        I think you are spot on here Clegg. TS is pathetic.

Comment

LondonRingRules is an All Time Great boxing poster. I always enjoy reading his posts and opinions; regardless of whether I agree with them or not. I can honestly say that I've learn't alot from posters like LRR.

Comment

Well everyone is intitled to thier own views and thoughts. And I have had many of debates with LRR in the past. But no offence I think you're going a little to far with this article........

Comment

I started browsing around October but it only took me until December to register an account, just because it makes sense. Even if you've got no intention of posting (and I rarely do), what's the harm in registering? It's free after all.

Sorry to discredit you, but this is the most blatant case of an alt I've seen. Personally I've got nothing against LRR, but even if I hated his opinions I'd respect his right to air them.

Comment

This forum is all about sharing opinions. LRR does that, with good insight wether you agree or not. He's a great poster who brings good discussions to the board.

Comment

I always thought a difference in opinion is what made forums and is what keeps them alive. When people start attacking a poster because of that different opinion i find it a bit pathetic and i try to stay away from those kind of posters as it would turn into an argument rather than a debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X