• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac over De La Hoya for me

Comment

For jaw dropping surprise and brilliant performance: hopkins over pavlik

For great fight Pryer over Arguello 1
      Last edited by cptroyce; 12-14-2008, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs John The Beast Mugabe - Hagler took everything Mugabe offered before finishing him off. Showed me what "boxing", as opposed to "fighting", was all about.

Evander Holyfield vs Mike Tyson 1

Michael Spinks vs Dwight Mohammed Quawi - brilliant but boring example of anit-fighting to win a decision.

Comment

winky > tito
          floyd > diego
          bhop > tito, pavlik
          toney > barkley
          underrated performance : Hearns schooling James Shuler, watch it on youtube.

Comment

Leonard > Hearns
            Hopkins > Pavlik

Comment

I like Corrales > Castillo. Obviously not a dominating performance like a lot of the others, but when I look back it was brilliant. Corrales did exactly what he shouldn't have done, fought a phone booth fight with one of the greatest inside fighters ever. What's brilliant is that he fought Castillo's fight and actually beat him. I know he was pretty much out of the fight and he won on a miracle, but just to do what he did, take that much punishment, that's the definition of brilliant to me! Not dominant, brilliant.

Comment

calzaghe on lacy
                taylor on chavez, then chavez on taylor
                leonard on hearns
                pryor on arguello (2nd fight)
                sanchez on gomez
                mayweather on gatti
                douglas on tyson
                foster on quarry

Comment

Hopkins-Pavlick
                  Harding-Andries(no. 1)
                  Ali-Foreman
                  Chaves-Taylor
                  Tyson-Spinks
                  Douglas-Tyson
                  Toney-Barkley

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Billionaire's right about the TS post history. Guess dude was just lookin for more Floydboys to chime in.
                    or maybe, just maybe the dude wanted to give floyd credit he so rightfully deserves, because if you look at history, especially on this forum, there are so many mayweather threads, it's funny as ****, you pinpoint me out, instead of floyd haters who make 1000 threads about him every day, this is my 1st thread in a long time, look at that kid. and, i'm entitled to talk about any fighter on this forum, no matter who it is. floyd will get his credit as long as i'm apart of this forum, deal with it boy. now, i chose floyd/gatti, because of the compubox stats, his offensive perfomance, and his counterpunching, not to mention his overall movement around the ring, speed, he sat down more on his punches, it was an unforgettable performance imo, the most dominant performance i've seen as a fan of the sport and a fighter myself. he looked stronger, was much much faster and threw his punches beatifully, not a single sloppy punch, landed almost at will, threw one of the best body to head combos in history imo, so that's why i mentioned it. i could have mentioned hopkins-trinidad, wright-trinidad, roy jones-pazienza, mayweather jr-coralles, or many other fights, i've seen them all, and none impressed more as gatti-mayweather, the man landed nearly 70% of his punches over 5 rounds, that's a brilliant performance, and not only that, he became recognized p4p as the best fighter in the sport following his victory over gatti, who he won the wbc jr. ww title from, some punching bag gatti was, he was just overmatched and outclassed, that's all.

how about worrying about your answer more than my thread, or don't answer and go on about your business.

Comment

Originally posted by TSZYULANDER View Post
                      Hopkins-Pavlick
                      Harding-Andries(no. 1)
                      Ali-Foreman
                      Chaves-Taylor
                      Tyson-Spinks
                      Douglas-Tyson
                      Toney-Barkley

Hardly.....

Speaking of Foreman, Foreman-Frazier....both of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X