Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the hardest punching Middleweight Ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    I'd take Chris Eubank for power over Trinidad.
    me too he almost took out a cruiserweight

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
      The thread was started in 2008
      Oh, didn't see that.

Comment

I hit way harder than any of those guys at 160. Since im not in the option I say Stanley ketchel.... ...lol...Ketchel? Really guys..I was only kidding when I voted for him. smh
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-16-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          me too he almost took out a cruiserweight
          I almost took out a cruiserweight, too. Then I got a good look at her.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkinchamp View Post
            Why was Golovkin not included?
            The same reason Butterbean isn't included amongst the hardest punching heavyweights.

Comment

Gennady Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                The same reason Butterbean isn't included amongst the hardest punching heavyweights.

i don't think golvokin should yet be put in a top list of MW punchers, but comparing him to butterbean is ridiculous. butterbean fought four rounders

golovkin is on the pound for pound list. some of butterbean's opponents even claimed that don king tried to pay them to take a dive!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  I hit way harder than any of those guys at 160. Since im not in the option I say Stanley ketchel.... ...lol...Ketchel? Really guys..I was only kidding when I voted for him. smh
                  Are you seriously this conceited?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                    I don't have to be either....

I could go to HW's if you like?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
                      I hit harder than most of those guys myself. At 6'11" and 346 and 1/4 lbs., that is to be expected. Men Juggy's size I just bump out of the way, afraid I'll hurt them. A man his size I can't use more than two fingers on when I shake hands with them, lest I crush their slender mitt out of enthusiasm.

When you are as big as I am, some things do come with the territory. I punch harder than all the heavyweight champions, too, standing in front of a punch measuring machine, that is. Of course, they are all much better punchers than I am, I merely punch harder, because I am big and athletic. I was a 9.9 sprinter in the 100 yard dash. I once turned over a Volkswagon with a woman inside because I will not hit a woman.

I can bulldog and hogtie a brahma bull, I mean I used to, on several occasions for money. You have to be strong to do that. My doctor told me it was dumb, so I stopped.

I actually fought a chimpanzee at a circus years ago in Mexico. Our tent was right next to the donkey show, that is the kind of place it was. I was in the audience. Friends said I was afraid. I told the chimpanzee's trainer he would have to muzzle the beast, then I climbed in with it. That sucker was strong. I was glad my head was shaved. He went right for my privates. I ripped him away angrily and spanked him before the drunken audience, which roared approval, while donkeys brayed ecstatically next door. It was not through yet, though. It got hold of my wrist and dug in. It could have done serious damage to my 14" wrist--it was that strong. I peeled its fingers off, refraining from breaking them. Afraid I might kill it if I smacked it, I headbutted it gently and knocked it cold, collecting the prize money for a minimum of trouble. I had an offer to take on an orangutan, but after feeling the strength of the chimp I wanted no part of the larger beast.

Middleweight pro boxers punch hard for middleweights, they do not punch hard for jumbo men.

Comment

Working...
                      X