Klitschko vs. Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko vs. Jack Johnson

Who wins?

(neutral site - no Russian referee or judges)

Originally posted by SorceryatCaesar View Post
    Who wins?

(neutral site - no Russian referee or judges)
    Johnson outboxes him to a decision.

Comment

Which Klitschko?

Comment

Jack Johnson is overrated as hell, and would be knocked out by both Klitschkos. those two aint 160lb fighters, and they aint skillless giants either.
        moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Agreed BlackIrish. These people are so stuck on old school fighters like Johnson, Dempsey and Marciano. There is no way any of these unskilled overrated fighters could even beat a half way decent mordern fighter

Comment

Klistchko would ko him in 1 round, boxing was so undeveloped back then
            moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Johnson could possibly run and box until he gassed. Klitschko, a very large man with a great deal of muscle mass, would not be able to last in a 30 round fight. Klitschko's best chance would be to go all out for a KO in the first 10 rounds.

Comment

While i agree Wlad or Vitali would beat him it would be a though fight for both them due to johnsons Defensive style

and Them-appels and randy-johnson dont have a ****en clue what there talking about saying old school fighters dont stand a chance against modorn fighters thats streight up BS

Comment

Originally posted by marciano1952 View Post
                  While i agree Wlad or Vitali would beat him it would be a though fight for both them due to johnsons Defensive style

and Them-appels and randy-johnson dont have a ****en clue what there talking about saying old school fighters dont stand a chance against modorn fighters thats streight up BS
                  I agree with everything however i would only favor Vitali over Johnson. Wlad doesn't have the chin or stamina.

If they believe that the old school fighters don't stand a chance against the modern, then how would they explain an old Larry Holmes beating Evander Holyfield( ''a modern GREAT fighter'') every time he would have the energy to do it. He completely owned Holyfield when he backed up into a corner and choose to counter punch, and this was an OLD Larry Holmes. Also, how would they explain an old George Foreman beating the ''modern'' Michael Moorer with only two punches. I can go on and on. Holmes vs Mercer, Roberto Duran vs Davey Moore, Tommy Hearns vs Virgil Hill, Freddie Norwoood vs Juan Manual Marquez ect. Many ''old school'' fighters have put beatings on new ''modern'' fighters.

Comment

The only fighters that wouldn't compete with modern fighters are fighters like Fitzsimmons, Corbet ect. They were open to obvious counter punches and really lacked even the basics of today, but even then i respect them because they were great at their own time.

Comment

Working...
                    X