No announcement yet.

A Couple of Jack Johnson questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Liar. There is no footage. If actual boxing historians have never heard of it, why would anyone believe some drunken turd on a boxing forum who is renowned for making things up?
    - -Heh, heh, U emasculates can shrill U soprano 'til Kingdom Come. Ain't never gonna sing bass.

Read it and weep...

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -A gentlemans agreement, usually a handshake, say like the prez of the NSC, can be proven as a valid contract in a court of Law...Duh 101 U mangy mutt keeps flunking.
      Then where is the court case, dumbo? There's one for Dempsey ducking Wills. Where's this one at?

I'll wait

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Liar. There is no footage. If actual boxing historians have never heard of it, why would anyone believe some drunken turd on a boxing forum who is renowned for making things up?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Then where is the court case, dumbo? There's one for Dempsey ducking Wills. Where's this one at?

I'll wait
          - -Waiting fer Godot is ye now?

The amount they loaned JJ wasn't worth an English solicitor's farthing in America.

Ye gads Einstein, U minder been sleeping on U watch.

Comment

- -Waiting fer Godot is ye now?

The amount they loaned JJ wasn't worth an English solicitor's farthing in America.

Ye gads Einstein, U minder been sleeping on U watch.
            Loaned him, or his manager?

How much?

We need details that you guys don't have for some reason. What grade u in?

Comment

Loaned him, or his manager?

How much?

We need details that you guys don't have for some reason. What grade u in?
              - -The grade that melted U candy fer fun in the day.

They gave him a lucrative fight before sending him off sorta like U granny giving U lollipops.

Comment

- -The grade that melted U candy fer fun in the day.
                So you admit that you are in the grade that melted candy for me way back in the day? Explains a whole lot.

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                They gave him a lucrative fight before sending him off sorta like U granny giving U lollipops.
                How does this answer the question?

How much money was he given? Was it promised to him or his manager? Was there agreement that the future fight would be for the same financial incentives. Most of all, where is the contract or even talk about a contract? Who signed the contract.

We both know that you can't answer any of these questions or you would have already. I guess that means you can't back up anything that you've said here. Sorry, you've failed once again.

But it's hysterical watching you guys try so hard to condemn JJohnson for refusing to put up the title for $4000 (win) $2000(loss) but not wanting to condemn Dempsey for refusing to put up the title for $800,000 Exposed!

Can't have it both ways, dummies. Turns out, you can't even prove that there was a contract here and now you assume it was a "gentleman's agreement." lol. As far as I'm concerned, this is over.
                Last edited by travestyny; 01-28-2021, 05:56 AM.

Comment

So you admit that you are in the grade that melted candy for me way back in the day? Explains a whole lot.

How does this answer the question?

How much money was he given? Was it promised to him or his manager? Was there agreement that the future fight would be for the same financial incentives. Most of all, where is the contract or even talk about a contract? Who signed the contract.

We both know that you can't answer any of these questions or you would have already. I guess that means you can't back up anything that you've said here. Sorry, you've failed once again.

But it's hysterical watching you guys try so hard to condemn JJohnson for refusing to put up the title for $4000 (win) $2000(loss) but not wanting to condemn Dempsey for refusing to put up the title for $800,000 Exposed!

Can't have it both ways, dummies. Turns out, you can't even prove that there was a contract here and now you assume it was a "gentleman's agreement." lol. As far as I'm concerned, this is over.
                  - -U Cinderfella $800k fight that turned in a muppet's $25 pumpkin.

Priceless!

Comment

• His greatest win was Stanley Ketchel. Imagine if Fury or AJ's best win was GGG? LMAO!

Comment

- -Heh, heh, U emasculates can shrill U soprano 'til Kingdom Come. Ain't never gonna sing bass.

Read it and weep...
                      Huh? Is this in english?

Comment

Working...
                      X