X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
    Cool look forward to seeing it.

Hawkins - I know you're busy but you thought anymore on that consensus.

Poet - Fancy running a heavyweight tournament with that program of yours.
    Yeah, I have. Be on the lookout for an email later today or tomorrow and tell me what you think of the outline I have drawn up on how to do such thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
      Yeah, I have. Be on the lookout for an email later today or tomorrow and tell me what you think of the outline I have drawn up on how to do such thing.
      I'll keep an eye out cheers.

Comment

• Poet - Who we gonna have in this tournament then and when you want to start it.

Comment

• Ahh good Poets back..ive been wondering where he got to! lol since he told me bout the idea i aint seen him!! P.S U get my PM

Comment

• Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
            Ahh good Poets back..ive been wondering where he got to! lol since he told me bout the idea i aint seen him!! P.S U get my PM
            Yeah he told me about his program he uses, I actually had the old version about 18 years ago but it was all with cards and you scored it yourself on paper. I didn't realise it was now out on computer I'm gonna get a copy.

Who did you mean when you said did you get my pm, me or poet.

Comment

• Poet. Yeh he told me bout the programme a while back! just never saw him again lol.

Btw u know my Avatar, thats the Tyson Sims fight (the one that was never filmed!)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
                Poet. Yeh he told me bout the programme a while back! just never saw him again lol.

Btw u know my Avatar, thats the Tyson Sims fight (the one that was never filmed!)
                I was wondering who it was, that's nice picture never seen that one before.

Comment

• Yeh i dnt think there are any other pics of the fight..its probably the closest we will get to seeing the fight!! unless some amature film is out there

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
                    Poet - Who we gonna have in this tournament then and when you want to start it.
                    Actually I've already set the seeding up. Sixteen fighters single elimination. I be back with the results!

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      Actually I've already set the seeding up. Sixteen fighters single elimination. I be back with the results!

Poet
                      Who we got fighting who then.

How many times you gonna run the fights once or more than once.

Comment

Working...
                      X