3. W. Klitschko
    4. Holmes
    5. Ali
    6. Usyk
    7. V. Klitschko
    8. Holyfield
    9. Foreman
    10. Tyson

My criteria is simple. I made a distinction between ATGs who are considered the greatest of their generation vs. second (or lower). Within these separate categories, I then decided to rate them H2H.

I did not rank pre-70s HWs because they are too physically small, technically primitive and unathletic. It would be ridiculously disrespectful to compare the above fighters with Jack Johnson or Rocky Marciano.

Note: Tyson technically peaked during the borderline of two eras, so I just placed him as the #3 of the 90s. Also, it goes without saying that Usyk's position is not cemented and depends on the results of the AJ rematch and subsequent undisputed bout.

I must clarify that while this list factors in H2H, it is not an overall H2H list because there are #2s (and lower) from later generations that would destroy the best of previous eras.

- - We already clarified U as simpleton.

How long do it take for U to blow up U Flubber rubber play doll?

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - We already clarified U as simpleton.

How long do it take for U to blow up U Flubber rubber play doll?
      is this kunt for real? ATG list of his favourite post seventies but labels it ATG? ATG means all time great.
      first thing, Ali and foreman stem from the 1960s which, to this fool would be pre 70s
      second thing, he’s made no distinction between any of his list to explain their position on his ****** list.
      Third thing, how is usyk here? Infact, why is fury here on his list?
      Let me explain in simple terms why they shouldn’t be here, usyk jumped up and beat a beatable Anthony Joshua in one fight but yet, neon Leon beat Ali in their first fight so why ain’t he here too!
      also, I’ve gotta say klitchko has faced some rubbish but who was around? He avoided Lennox Lewis and only really fought in Germany (like Sven otkke)
      fury has beaten a non boxing ko artist of lesser opponents and that cements him as an “ATG”. Nope.
      tried and tested, longevity, level of opponents faced, losses are not such a bad thing when a boxer makes a successful comeback to regain his spot at the top.
      its obvious why this know zero hero has made this list…..it’s all he or she knows!
      how many fights did joe louis have? Holmes? Ali? Foreman? Dempsey? Tunney? Mike Tyson? Lewis? Holyfield?
      these fellahs have 25/30 fights and think to retire having faced nobody and these fools proclaim them to be ATGs…
      my list starts with the above mentioned pre/post whenever and there are many more than that who are at the worst….more of an all time great than the likes of fury or usyk.
      advice? Go play on youtube and find another hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good ol' Douglas View Post
        1. Fury
        2. Lewis
        3. W. Klitschko
        4. Holmes
        5. Ali
        6. Usyk
        7. V. Klitschko
        8. Holyfield
        9. Foreman
        10. Tyson

My criteria is simple. I made a distinction between ATGs who are considered the greatest of their generation vs. second (or lower). Within these separate categories, I then decided to rate them H2H.

I did not rank pre-70s HWs because they are too physically small, technically primitive and unathletic. It would be ridiculously disrespectful to compare the above fighters with Jack Johnson or Rocky Marciano.

Note: Tyson technically peaked during the borderline of two eras, so I just placed him as the #3 of the 90s. Also, it goes without saying that Usyk's position is not cemented and depends on the results of the AJ rematch and subsequent undisputed bout.

I must clarify that while this list factors in H2H, it is not an overall H2H list because there are #2s (and lower) from later generations that would destroy the best of previous eras.
        Two words….d1ckhead.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
          Two words….d1ckhead.
          Your brain must be the size of a peanut if you cannot understand my explanation of the list.

Regardless, I regret making this mutt of a list because "greatness" is nothing more than a subjective perception of legacy.

I am far more interested in objective H2H matchup analysis. In that case, no HW champion pre-80/90s would make the cut.

Comment

Your brain must be the size of a peanut if you cannot understand my explanation of the list.

Regardless, I regret making this mutt of a list because "greatness" is nothing more than a subjective perception of legacy.

I am far more interested in objective H2H matchup analysis. In that case, no HW champion pre-80/90s would make the cut.
            Yours is objective and the other guy's is subjective? Both are nothing more than opinion. His, yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Yours is objective and the other guy's is subjective? Both are nothing more than opinion. His, yours.
              So many idiots with poor reading comprehension on this forum lmao

My original mutt list:

1. Fury
              2. Lewis
              3. W. Klitschko
              4. Holmes
              5. Ali
              6. Usyk
              7. V. Klitschko
              8. Holyfield
              9. Foreman
              10. Tyson
              Figure it out, champ. You can do it.

Comment

So many idiots with poor reading comprehension on this forum lmao

My original mutt list:

Figure it out, champ. You can do it.
                You're correct this is all my fault- I still don't get how others' opinions are subjective but yours is somehow objective.

Lists vs H2H doesn't, to me make, create a subjective vs objective difference.

No doubt it's my inferior reading comprehension skills that are getting in the way so why not be a mench and explain it to me?

Comment

is this kunt for real? ATG list of his favourite post seventies but labels it ATG? ATG means all time great.
                  first thing, Ali and foreman stem from the 1960s which, to this fool would be pre 70s
                  second thing, he’s made no distinction between any of his list to explain their position on his ****** list.
                  Third thing, how is usyk here? Infact, why is fury here on his list?
                  Let me explain in simple terms why they shouldn’t be here, usyk jumped up and beat a beatable Anthony Joshua in one fight but yet, neon Leon beat Ali in their first fight so why ain’t he here too!
                  also, I’ve gotta say klitchko has faced some rubbish but who was around? He avoided Lennox Lewis and only really fought in Germany (like Sven otkke)
                  fury has beaten a non boxing ko artist of lesser opponents and that cements him as an “ATG”. Nope.
                  tried and tested, longevity, level of opponents faced, losses are not such a bad thing when a boxer makes a successful comeback to regain his spot at the top.
                  its obvious why this know zero hero has made this list…..it’s all he or she knows!
                  how many fights did joe louis have? Holmes? Ali? Foreman? Dempsey? Tunney? Mike Tyson? Lewis? Holyfield?
                  these fellahs have 25/30 fights and think to retire having faced nobody and these fools proclaim them to be ATGs…
                  my list starts with the above mentioned pre/post whenever and there are many more than that who are at the worst….more of an all time great than the likes of fury or usyk.
                  advice? Go play on youtube and find another hero.
                  - - mr. mon jr is it now slippin' slidin' on his exlax movements?

Comment

Two words….d1ckhead.
                    ^^^^^ One world: Troll.....Who needs to take his bionic fuckhead ass back to NSB where his moronic trolling drivel is the norm. He doesn't belong anywhere where the adults are speaking

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

You're correct this is all my fault- I still don't get how others' opinions are subjective but yours is somehow objective.

Lists vs H2H doesn't, to me make, create a subjective vs objective difference.

No doubt it's my inferior reading comprehension skills that are getting in the way so why not be a mench and explain it to me?
                      H2H debates utilise data and analysis of bouts and stylistic matchups to render objective judgements.

Are those judgements impervious to refutations? Of course not.

But "greatness" is almost purely derived through nostalgia and a subjective perception of legacy which includes irrelevant topics outside the ring.

E.g. That dude above probably has Jack Johnson in his top 10 because of muh waycism

Comment

Working...
                      X