This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    You got red K for this list? Damn. Lets give ya back some green than.
    I gave him some green too. That was just rediculous: It's not like he uncorked a "what planet are you from?" list like LRR does. It certainly looked like a reasonable list to me.

Poet
    Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 04-07-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      You got red K for this list? Damn. Lets give ya back some green than.
      Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      I gave him some green too. That was just rediculous: It's not like he uncorked a "what planet are you from" list like LRR does. It certainly looked like a reasonable list to me.

Poet

thanx a lot guys. very much appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
        jim jeffries gave me red k for my hw rankings, lol. what a sad case.
        Awwwwwwwww, here you go . Thanks for the sweet PM, but sorry, I don't swing that way.

Frazier above Foreman is just ridiculous, I won't even address the rest of that garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Awwwwwwwww, here you go . Thanks for the sweet PM, but sorry, I don't swing that way.

Frazier above Foreman is just ridiculous, I won't even address the rest of that garbage.
          Frazier beat Ali. Foreman didn't. they are only 1 spot off. I didn't see your list but I'm sure Marciano is #1.

Comment

Frazier beat Ali. Foreman didn't. they are only 1 spot off. I didn't see your list but I'm sure Marciano is #1.
            Absolutely not. But a top 10 ATG HW list without Marciano on it is absurd.

Comment

Absolutely not. But a top 10 ATG HW list without Marciano on it is absurd.
              name 5 of the best prime hw's he beat.

Comment

name 5 of the best prime hw's he beat.
                Says the moron with Jack Johnson at #3. R O F L. And I consider Charles still prime, especially for the first fight.

Comment

My list, though it's still a work in progress:
                  1-Muhammed Ali
                  2-Joe Louis
                  3-Lennox Lewis
                  4-George Foreman
                  5-Larry Holmes
                  6-Jack Dempsey
                  7-Evander Holyfield
                  8-Rocky Marciano
                  9-Mike Tyson
                  10-Jack Johnson
                  you have Lennox over foreman so you shouldn't be the one dissecting my list. I wouldn't give you red k for your list even if you put Spinks at #1. I could care less. you are the one that is crying and have personal issues. get a life.
                  Last edited by -Swizzy-; 04-07-2009, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Come on Jim, its all opinions. No need to red k anybody on this board. Save it for NSB or Thunderdome, ok?

Comment

Says the moron with Jack Johnson at #3. R O F L. And I consider Charles still prime, especially for the first fight.
                      Jack Johnson didn't just have to battle the guy in the ring, he had to put up with the thousands of racist fans shouting racist slurs at him during the match. he had to put up with a lot of **** on a day to day basis. Just for him to step into that ring took a lot of guts. He deserves that high ranking for that reason alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X