Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vikkie > Cathy.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusVanDamme View Post

Damn she was quite a looker. No wonder Jake was paranoid she would cheat. She later appeared Nude in a 1981 Playboy spread at the age of Fifty One. I am looking as we speak.

This is the only Playboy pic I could find. But she looked good at 51 after 4 or so kids with Jake.
      Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      Vikkie > Cathy.
      moriarty is not bad looking, but the real vickie lamotta is the ****, and i don't even like blondes but just looking at the picture of her drives me crazy. i can see why jake was so ****ed up and he thought every other guy was ****ing her, i bet every other guy TRIED to **** her

Comment

Damn she was quite a looker. No wonder Jake was paranoid she would cheat. She later appeared Nude in a 1981 Playboy spread at the age of Fifty One. I am looking as we speak.
        - -Playboy!

Last I heard after Hef died, his daughter eliminated topless and made it a "gentlemans" mag that wouldn't intimidate women so badly.

Ms Vikkie a nice morsel, but I don't go for makeup and bleached blondes. If Marilyn knew how beautiful she really was as a brunette, she wouldn't have had so much misery.

And maybe Jake wouldn't have so much paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
          - -Playboy!

Last I heard after Hef died, his daughter eliminated topless and made it a "gentlemans" mag that wouldn't intimidate women so badly.

Ms Vikkie a nice morsel, but I don't go for makeup and bleached blondes. If Marilyn knew how beautiful she really was as a brunette, she wouldn't have had so much misery.

And maybe Jake wouldn't have so much paranoia.
          Marilyn Monroe was just a character Norma Jeane Mortenson played in real life. It wasn't insecurity, post-war Hollywood really didn't give her a choice.

Shelly Winters (friend and one time roommate) tells a story about them out shopping. While walking down the street, Winters' was amazed that Marilyn wasn't being mobbed by fans. Marilyn laughed and quipped back, "Oh, that's because I'm not Marilyn now." Winters said "What?" -- Marilyn smiled, adjusted her top a little, fluffed her hair and changed her walk. Ten steps later she was surrounded by autograph seekers.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
            Marilyn Monroe was just a character Norma Jeane Mortenson played in real life. It wasn't insecurity, post-war Hollywood really didn't give her a choice.

Shelly Winters (friend and one time roommate) tells a story about them out shopping. While walking down the street, Winters' was amazed that Marilyn wasn't being mobbed by fans. Marilyn laughed and quipped back, "Oh, that's because I'm not Marilyn now." Winters said "What?" -- Marilyn smiled, adjusted her top a little, fluffed her hair and changed her walk. Ten steps later she was surrounded by autograph seekers.
            - -There's the cabdriver story where she was picked up oblivious in recognition by the cabbie.

Shelly Winters was certainly tasty in her brief prime.

Btw, a family friend retired to his beach house in Surfside. My bro and I would go spend the day guzzling coke, dr pepper and seven up while rifling his collections of classic Playboys.

I was going thru his thick guest book and stumbled across Marilyn in disbelief. After Rube verified that was indeed Marilyn signature, my adolescent mind wanted to know where she slept?

"I guarantee it was under me."

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_HE View Post
              did you **** my wife did you **** my wife tell me if you ****ed my wife

Comment

Working...
              X