No announcement yet.

Quick fitness/nutrition question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick fitness/nutrition question

Tomorrow morning I plan on jump starting my day by running for 30 minutes, working out on my boxing bag for 25 minutes, situps, pushups and sets of bicep curls. I plan to get this done within a two hour span. Along with eating egg whites for breakfast, what is the best and most effective order to do this. The following must be done:

-30 minute run
    -Eat egg whites
    -25 minute bag workout
    -Bicep curls
    -Situps
    -Pushups

I'll be up at 8:30am to start, but I'd like to get this done before around 10:30-11am. I'd like to eat first, but if there's a more effective way, please tell me. Thanks!
    Last edited by Dylan; 08-18-2006, 11:10 PM.

Originally posted by Dylan
    Tomorrow morning I plan on jump starting my day by running for 30 minutes and working out on my boxing bag for 25 minutes along with sets of bicep curls. I plan to get this done within a two hour span. Along with eating egg whites for breakfast, what is the best and most effective order to do this. The following must be done:

-30 minute run
    -Eat egg whites
    -25 minute bag workout
    -Bicep curls

I'll be up at 8:30am to start, but I'd like to get this done before around 10:30-11am. I'd like to eat first, but if there's a more effective way, please tell me. Thanks!
    Ditch the curls.

-30 minute run
    -25 minute bag work
    -Eat egg whites
    -Go research internet and find a good routine to do

Comment

Why ditch the curls, I haven't lifted for two days. Also, I need to throw in situps and pushups in there.

Comment

If you're gonna use any weight training at all, do it correctly. What is bicep curls gonna do for boxing?

Comment

True, but I'm using boxing as a form of a workout. Can someone please list these items of things to do in a proper order for me. I understand, but I just want to know certain things such as: should I be doing this all on an empty stomach. Please just drop a post with a list. Thanks so much everyone!

Comment

do deadlifts, ain't nothing like a strong back for a solid punch

Comment

Can you explain what a deadlift is please.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan
                Can you explain what a deadlift is please.
                looks like this...

to

and repeat for (I do it 3 sets of 10)

Comment

Okay, sounds good. Can someone please give me a list with the order of all my components that will be most efficient now? Thanks so much.

Comment

Dude, that's a stff legged deadlift

Comment

Working...
                    X