Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 195 Who U Got?

Lawler or Condit?
    Miocic or Arlovski?

Condit's a more refined striker, he should be able to win it but he always seems to have bad luck.
    Miocic and Arlovski is a 5 rounder or 3? Stipe probably wins clearly if it's 5.

Comment

Condit is a beast, there 2 of my favorites, Lawlers a warrior

I got Stipe beating Arlovs

Comment

Its gonna be a "I'm rooting for x, but I think y wins" night for me in the main event. I think Condit is gonna use a whatever it takes level of skill to avoid getting into a dogfight with Lawler & outpoint him. If you are betting Condit by decision & the over seem like locks just about. But I'm really hoping I'm wrong cuz Lawler is the ****.

I'm kinda split on Arlovski vs Miocic. I think I could see either guy walking away with that. I tend to think Arlovski is the better guy & obviously more proven, but Miocic doesn't suck or anything & he took out Mark Hunt last time. That said Mark Hunt is more liked than respected I feel thus a Mark Hunt W feels like a higher caliber or same caliber Roy Nelson type win. Arlovski by KO.

Comment

I got Lawler and Miocic. But I hope Arlovski wins somehow.

I'm hoping Condit doesn't fight Lawler the way he fought Diaz a few years back and just try to score points. I wanna see Condit that wants to do damage. I wanna see a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I got Lawler and Miocic. But I hope Arlovski wins somehow.

I'm hoping Condit doesn't fight Lawler the way he fought Diaz a few years back and just try to score points. I wanna see Condit that wants to do damage. I wanna see a war.
            He just pulverized one of the best welterweight strikers ever so I think he'll want to go for the KO against Lawler.

Comment

Almost time war arlovski!
              War Condit!

Comment

Damn these dudes in the UFC got no chin lol

Comment

Condit 1-0

Comment

I think Robbie won 2 and 3 have him up 2-1

Comment

Working...
                    X