No announcement yet.

Body doesn't keep up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body doesn't keep up

Seriously don't know what's wrong, been going to my club for about a year now, 3 times a week and i get training aches for atleast several days, now i've started going to a gym and been having the same story there even after around 4 weeks, couldn't expand my arms nor walk the first two..

Been taking several bloodtests due to some stuff in the past and they say all results are fine.. Im not eating wrong nor overtraining myself (feels like i can do tons more as im there)

No clue at all wtf's up

Eat lots of protein?

Comment

I already have a stable protein intake and if i eat more, i will probably get even more fat which is what im trying to loose, but isn't so easy when you get severe overtrains (for nothing) all the time

Comment

I don't know if you train late then go to sleep couple hours after. I say this because when i do that i wake up sore and with aches. If i work out earlier i don't feel as bad or close to it

Comment

It'll varies, sometimes i train on the middle of the day and stay up, sometimes late followed with a shower then bed, still same results tho

Comment

your getting aches cause yoru not stretching

Comment

do u do the warm up and warm downs properly

Comment

Originally posted by Coeco View Post
                I already have a stable protein intake and if i eat more, i will probably get even more fat which is what im trying to loose, but isn't so easy when you get severe overtrains (for nothing) all the time
                Hows your diet?

I think you should definatley consider increasing your protein intake.

Have you ever tried protein shakes after a heavy session?

I recommend at least doing a trial run, as it sounds like your tearing muscle fibres and not providing your body with enough protein to replenish and rebuild them.

Comment

do you stretch right when warming up and down

Comment

Yes, the entire classing including me does a 20~ min warmup followed by a 15 min stretching session, i do the same during the gym

Comment

Working...
                    X