Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is being sued by a woman who claims the Hall of Famer sexually assaulted and battered her in 2017, according to lawsuit documents obtained by TMZ.
The woman filed the suit in L.A. County Superior Court using the alias of "Jane Doe" to protect her identity.
In the legal documents, she described herself as a licensed vocational nurse who met De La Hoya in 2016 and says the two had an ongoing consensual sexual relationship.
She alleges the incident took place in November 2017, when the former invited her over to check out his new house in Pasadena.
In a graphic description of the events, she alleges that an intoxicated De La Hoya became frustrated when she declined several unusual requests to "experiment" sexually.
At some point during the encounter, she alleges in the suit that De La Hoya "ultimately held her down with one arm while forcefully trying to insert his fist into Plaintiff's vagina" and that she "repeatedly said no and demanded that De La Hoya stop. However, De La Hoya overpowered her and suddenly and forcefully pushed his hand and fist into Plaintiff's vagina."
She claims to have screamed in pain and yelled at De La Hoya, who allegedly laughed and offered her alcohol. She claims to have refused the alcohol and left the home in anger.
After the incident, she claim to have "felt extreme swelling and pain for which she was prescribed medication at urgent care" and "sought treatment with a Doctor of Psychology and Certified Sex Therapist who diagnosed Plaintiff with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder arising from the sexual battery by De La Hoya."
There is no indication in the suit if she ever filed a report with police.
In her suit, filed by attorney Greg Kirakosian, the plaintiff is demanding unspecified damages for sexual assault, sexual battery, gender violence, negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
De La Hoya could not be reached for comment Monday.
Earlier this month, De La Hoya was sued for emotional distress by former employee David “Tattoo” Gonzalez, who claims De La Hoya called him at inappropriate hours to help him when the retired boxing star-turned-promoter was “highly intoxicated.”
Gonzalez, who quit working for De La Hoya’s promotional company last year, claims his situation grew worse when he informed Golden Boy Promotions that he wouldn’t be able to work an event due to serious injuries he suffered in an accident. Gonzalez claims he was told he would be fired if he didn’t show up. He worked the gig, but alleges that eventually Golden Boy forced him to quit the company.
The 1992 Olympic gold medalist admitted in the past that he has abused alcohol and cocaine. He has sought treatment for substance abuse multiple times.