No announcement yet.

Elevation Training Mask 2.0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
    i think a better alternative would be building one of those hyperbolic chambers to sleep in, theyre apparently relatively easy and cheap to construct.

bottom line though all the new high speed gear in the world aint going to replace getting in the gym and putting in work. id rather spend my money on good headgear, good gloves and maybe a nut protector if you use em. no need to get all sciency with the training, im old school though, roadwork, floor work, shadowboxing, and most importantly SPARRING. i try to spar everyday im in the gym, i never turn down rounds.

spar as many different people as possible as much as you can, obviously do it intelligently and safe, but i havnt done roadwork in like 3 months or so really and i can spar 6-7 solid hard rounds just on being relaxed and comfortable.

sparring >>> everything else, i read once that james toney used to spar 10 rounds 6 days a week for his training camps and do minimal padwork and bag work and no roadwork yet he could still box the ears off of almost everyone
    that.......
    JCC used to spar everyday as well. Hope we don't end up like Toney thou.

Comment

it's awesome, it makes you look like sub zero

Comment

Working...
      X