Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those of you who love to "roll" on Arreola...pls don't hurt yourselves...Andy Ruiz Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    He has a pretty big punch output. I just dont understand how a young guy who trains can be so overweight. He has to be eating like crazy
    I agree he lets his hands go. can he keep it up over 10 or 12 has yet to be seen but i'm willing to say he throws between 50-70\ round for the first 3 or 4 rounds but I haven't seen him go beyond that...

Comment

I look at Chauncey welliver as a comparison. both were fat fu*ks when they started but both have good boxing skills & dropped 50lbs. ruiz has power which helps him immensely. welliver is feather fisted but can go 10 or 12 with little problem. I wonder if ruiz can go 10 or 12? if I never watched welliver & tony tubbs win fights grossly overweight I would never give ruiz much of a look...

Comment

He needs to do cardio and dieting year round. That would help him tremendously.

Comment

I started a thread on Ruiz earlier....I disagree. he has the goods, showed a great chin, is still growing, has great offensive potential and actually has good head movement. He did something stupid, i.e. he paused to watch his handiwork.

But of all the categories for a heavy weight what would you rather have to work on? imo conditionng and defense can be worked....hand speed, power, chin are natural abilities.

I bet this kid has a future.

Comment

Use half the money he spends on burgers and fried food to hire a nutrionist and conditioning coach.

Comment

I wonder how many of the kats yappin they yapper are in tip top shape??? ......but then again 99.9% of us are not pro athletes so yeah I get it.....

Comment

it's a disgrace to himself. he should be fighting at 175

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
                  it's a disgrace to himself. he should be fighting at 175
                  Kovalev vs. Ruiz Jr. 2015 lol

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                    Kid has a lot of potential. Needs to get down to about 220. He could be the best Cruiserweight in the world if he lost all the excess weight.
                    He's not a cruiserweight, he's a heavy weight, and he punches heavy too.

He's like a heavyweight miguel cotto with faster hands.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X