Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Miguel Cotto Has No Balls"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says the guy thats fighting somebody so unknown that nobody in his home country even knows who he is? Cotto has done more than Martinez hes in no position to be saying things like that.

Comment

Say's the guy who is due to fight Darren Barker?

One thing Cotto has is balls. If Bob Arum puts someone infront of him he will fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        Martinez knows a win over Cotto would put his name in the public eye. He's going out of character.
        I agree, thats the main reason why he keep calling big names even sometimes he looks stupid on his press release... or maybe this is lou debella's idea...

Comment

Originally posted by RonRoss View Post
          Says the guy thats fighting somebody so unknown that nobody in his home country even knows who he is? Cotto has done more than Martinez hes in no position to be saying things like that.
          Look at this nuthugger, defending a fighter who was just called out. Instead of saying, "get'em Cotto", he's trying to **** on Martinez record. **** is crazy

Comment

Originally posted by RonRoss View Post
            Yea cause Arum is his promoter

Who's Martinez promoter????

All of yall keep talking about popularity instead of who would win in a fight. That's lame. And Cotto KNOWS he would lose at 154

Wasup with the hate cause dude winning in a dominant fashion

Comment

There he goes from my favorites list!Shame on you Sergio! Youve turned into a narcissistic image-obsessed guy that's only interested in chasing HOF status. At least Miguel isn't like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                There he goes from my favorites list!Shame on you Sergio! Youve turned into a narcissistic image-obsessed guy that's only interested in chasing HOF status. At least Miguel isn't like that.
                He is not trying to chase HOF status he is chasing money.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Look at this nuthugger, defending a fighter who was just called out. Instead of saying, "get'em Cotto", he's trying to **** on Martinez record. **** is crazy
                  Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  Yea cause Arum is his promoter

Who's Martinez promoter????

All of yall keep talking about popularity instead of who would win in a fight. That's lame. And Cotto KNOWS he would lose at 154

Wasup with the hate cause dude winning in a dominant fashion
                  The point of the thread is Martinez saying stupid stuff about Cotto, I'm just saying why Sergio shouldn't be saying it, I hope Cotto takes the fight it would be a good one, I wouldn't know who to pick.

Comment

I dont see what's stupid. He chose not to fight him... and didn't shake his hand

Its trash talk time

Even HBO mad

Comment

Why is everyone getting so upset? You know these things are said for hype right?..When a fighter saying "im going to kill you" they dont actually wish to kill them they are emphasising the extent to which they want to beat someone. Sergio/ his promoter are merely trying to get Cotto backed into a corner so Martinez can fight him..but i suppose you chumps dont want a Cotto/Martinez fight because that would be really boring wouldnt it.

Comment

Working...
                      X