No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez: "Miguel Cotto Has No Balls"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez: "Miguel Cotto Has No Balls"

"One thing you can't take away from Barker is he has the courage to face the best," Martinez said. "He has the courage to face the best more than Cotto or Chavez. He has more courage than them. I am fighting an undefeated fighter. As I have always said, I am ready for anyone. Nobody else took a step forward to make this fight, but Barker did. I am very disappointed in Cotto. He has no balls to face me."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=6659035

How dare he say that to Cotto who has faced the best all of hius career and givin the fans all he has? I have lost a lot of respect for Sergio.

Comment

He is right.

Cotto's balls have been hanging in Margarito's living room since July 2008.

Comment

which HOF calibre fighter has Sergio fought? paul willie? kermit the frog?

Comment

Damn martinez blasted him lol

Comment

why should cotto go out of his way to fight sergio, when margarito makes him 50x more money?

cotto made the right choice.

Comment

Which has Cotto HOF fought? Dont say Pac

Martinez would beat Cotto 154

Comment

I wasn't interested in the fight due to the size disparity, but this is probably the first time someone has called out Cotto blatantly like this.

If Cotto is not with Arum this time next year, I see this fight popping off.

Martiinez and Cotto just need to keep winning baby

Comment

Martinez knows a win over Cotto would put his name in the public eye. He's going out of character.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
                    He is right.

Cotto's balls have been hanging in Margarito's living room since July 2008.
                    dont forget Martinez balls! they are both on Margaritos living room! hahaha!

Comment

Working...
                    X