Collapse
No announcement yet.

team Golovkin STFU or put him in with some1 elite already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Shields said not so long ago that they were in no rush to move Lara up. He said they had plenty of options at 154, and while Lara made weight easily and there were options, they wouldn't be moving up.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      I hope next year he tangles with Lee or Qullin if they win there next fights....Jacobs is ok but is chinny and Saunders is ok but no world beater
      Lol OP, those assessments weren't the best. Jacobs chins Quillin, and Saunders drops and decisions Lee.

A lot of these Golovkin critics think Canelo can beat him, well that fight is most likely getting made in 2016 so bide your time.

In the meantime, there are plenty of other fights in boxing without praying on Golovkin's downfall non-stop.

Comment

• Someone name me an elite fighter at 154-168 to put GGG in with? Cannot think of any? Neither can I.

The last of 2 elite fighters retired. The other is faded and on his way out.

And whomever in here who names Lara as an elite fighter needs to be slapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          as I spin through these Lil G threads on here, all I see is dead bodies....casualties everywhere....and most of the time, it's one or two dudes doing all the killing....Lil G fans be ganging up on one or two dudes and still be taking L's .....why?!?...because ya'll boyfriend's fake smile says he's NOT REAL and his resume says the same ****...stop defending that mutha****a until he gets a win worth talking about
          Good post. You summarized everything I wanna say so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Lol OP, those assessments weren't the best. Jacobs chins Quillin, and Saunders drops and decisions Lee.

A lot of these Golovkin critics think Canelo can beat him, well that fight is most likely getting made in 2016 so bide your time.

In the meantime, there are plenty of other fights in boxing without praying on Golovkin's downfall non-stop.
            I like that fight at 160. I got Canelo.

Comment

Working...
            X