Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    oh you a vic arch fan. I got it now.
    Really dude?

Me liking Vic has nothing to do with that. Hell I became a fan of Agbecko when he whoop vic's @ss as well as Mares when handed Darchinyan a loss.

I dislike the guy because he cries that everyone is ducking him when there are countless of fighters that are willing and ready to fight him. Instead of facing the best he chooses to face weak @ss opponents and then blame it on his promoter (shaw at the time) and tries to play the victim role (that whole I can't get a fight because every is scared of me or the whole my promoter is holding my career back).

Not only that but I thought he was a coward for trying to call out a 19-20 year Kameda bros instead of moving up and facing someone like Agbecko, a guy who stated he would love to fight him. I mean that is weaker than Martinez trying to call out Alverez when someone like Sturm or Pirog says they will fight him.

There are several reason I dislike him, but those are just two. I've followed Donaire for years and its comical how these new bandwagon fans watch 1-2 fights and try to tell me about a guy I've been hip to for years.

I'm gonna fall back for now but just watch, you guys will see what I'm talking about.....which is why I hope he goes to GBP so Oscar can deal with this coward. It's so typical to blame Arum but it will be hilarious to hear fans blame Donaires failures on Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      This has nothing to do with Nonito how is he suppose to know GBP has an agreement with Top Rank not to poach fighters?

GBP is the one that should have known better and they will most likely pay to clean the mess up. as there is no going back
      Wrong. The blame should be put on the fighter and not on the promoter. Its not like GBP knew Nonito was under contract and they illegally recruited him while he was under contract with Top Rank.

Nonito's team said Nonito was a free agent and he was able to negotiate with Top Rank. No way GBP signs Nonito if they knew he still had another two years on his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
        Wrong. The blame should be put on the fighter and not on the promoter. Its not like GBP knew Nonito was under contract and they illegally recruited him while he was under contract with Top Rank.

Nonito's team said Nonito was a free agent and he was able to negotiate with Top Rank. No way GBP signs Nonito if they knew he still had another two years on his contract.
        Nonito could still end up a free agent, this has to do with GBP poaching him. So I fail to see your point.

Plus the GBP argument would be if he is a free agent it is not really poaching.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          Top Rank wins round in Donaire case
          by Kevin Iole

To read the rest of the article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...ire_case032911

Good for TR, except Arum has alienated Donaire even further with his comments about him and his wife. bob just can't help himself.....surely it would be better if he didn't throw more fuel on the fire if he is confident Donaire is his????

Comment

I would also imagine this is going to litigation from arbitration~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I would also imagine this is going to litigation from arbitration~

i'd say you're on the $$$$$ with that assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                DAMN! That is not going to be good for Donaire because Arum is going to try and RUIN HIM if he has to go back to Top Rank, for his sake I hope GBP gets to keep him and the Judge just force GBP to pay Arum and also get a cut for his next few fights because if Donaire has to go back to Top Rank...HE IS DONE!
                I don't know about that, GREED is the oil that runs the Top Rank machine. If you got a great looking b1tch who cheated on you then came back, would you stop tapping that ass if she's one fine broad just to get back? I sure wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  Damn, poor Nonito, he may not get a decent opponent until June 2013

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...ire_case032911
                  Don't be surprised if uncle Bob bags both jmm and nonito. To an extent, this about GBP's inability to bring talent to HBO consistently. I am sure GBP is gonna look real good when it allows nonito to rust for a year.

For those who focus on nonito's wife and arum, just keep in mind these promoters got REAL thick skins. $$ talks. GBP is gonna really pay IF the contract can be extended into June 2013.

Comment

Ex Harvard Graduate & ex USA Attorneys office Shrewed Jewish Bob who has seen and written gazillions of contracts VS Oscar the boxer....

There was only 1 outcome when it came to business contracts and who would get it right and have their arse covered.

Donaire for all his skills better hope that they rescind his contract and say Top Rank was in breach or he is going to be pissing in the wind and looking a complete mug in all areas.

Comment

Working...
                    X