Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does The Hollywood Elite Use Rituals And Sexual Blackmail To Keep Its Stars In Line?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When and where can I get in on all this sodomy? Line up Katy Perry and Gaga and let me at 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      When and where can I get in on all this sodomy? Line up Katy Perry and Gaga and let me at 'em!
      Pretty sure lady gaga has, or had, balls and a penis. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        You have to sacrifice someone you care about to them first. Preferably if it's a little boy or girl.

Then you're in.

Or so I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You have to sacrifice someone you care about to them first. Preferably if it's a little boy or girl.

Then you're in.

Or so I hear.
          lol....no personal experience, hopefully.

Comment

I believe it.

That's probably why I haven't made it in Hollywood yet. I just need to get noticed.

I should hit up Queen Latifah on social media and let her know that her strap-on and my butthole can be friends real quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I believe it.

That's probably why I haven't made it in Hollywood yet. I just need to get noticed.

I should hit up Queen Latifah on social media and let her know that her strap-on and my butthole can be friends real quick.
              think that would work, that's how drake and tyler perry made it, probably kevin hart too

Comment

They promote both left wing and right wing causes as long as it furthers their goals.

On the left it appears they had a hand in the feminist movement, the abortion/Planned Parenthood culture, and in increasing the size and reach of Child Protective Services. To name just a few.

On the right they have pushed for the privatization of prisons, cutting government regulations on big business, and an increase in military inteventions abroad. To name just a few.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

--Larry McDonald, member of U.S. House of Representatives 1975-1983
                You're too in love with arguing against "leftists" to be of any use resisting the elite. I'll leave you to it.

If conspiracy theorists turn out to be correct then we've got bigger and more sinister things to worry about than petty partisan bull****. In the end they're not going to care if you were a staunch supporter of the conservative right or not, as long as you're under their bootheels.
                the truth...

but sadly, most people don't understand this
                Last edited by Æthelstan; 06-07-2016, 02:31 AM.

Comment

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

ShoulderRoll knows what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post

ShoulderRoll knows what time it is.
                    The elite set up the Communists vs Capitalists conflict to divide and conquer.

In the U.S. this conflict has now morphed into Democrats vs Republicans but it is still serving the same purpose.

Comment

Working...
                    X