Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      You know what this thread needs?
      we should give them all to Larryx for a night
      he needs them the most
      poor guy has lost his mind recently
      whores and coke will bring him peace

Comment

What do u guys think of Adam Corolla's opinion on Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
          Please dont tell me Mods are *******s too NOOOOOOOOOO
          yes they are

Comment

What do u guys think of Adam Corolla's opinion on Pacquiao?
            what do you think of wilbon's opinion on floyd?

Comment

If you decide to go and not come back I could recommend an Interior fashion and handbag forum where most of the Mayweather diehards hang out when they are not here.

Comment

btw, WTF thumbs up on youtube videos have to do with anything? :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
                  The only knock on Pacquiao I have is the sheer insanity of his fanbase. I'm ok with everything else he has done and can justify his team's moves 10x better than his "fans" can. Just remember he plans to retire before he makes an embarrassment of himself.

I'm pretty convinced that *******s are the most elaborate troll job that has ever been pulled in the history of the interwebs...4 more fights and he retires and they disappear. If he meets Mayweather in those fights, it ends a bit sooner. I don't even like Mayweather, I have never even cheered for him in a fight. I respect his boxing ability and will be cheering him if he ever fights Pac though and that makes me a "cry in pinoy lounge, red k this guy *****."

Just ride this **** out and all the pinoy will go back to prostitution and selling items in online games, it will all be over soon enough.

amen.

Comment

Im sick of watching stupid comments on youtube with 15 thumbs up.. in every ****ing boxing video available..

Seriously im sick of seeing Floyd GayWeather.. Floyd is a *****, Floyd is ducking.. etc etc.

Did you *******s realize that your hero is ducking Sergio Martinez?
                    That he ducked for 5 years a Mosley that in that time was the only maafacker able to Knock down Margarito?
                    That is only willing to fight you in the weight condition he demands?

That probably he would not be able to Ko mayweather, since he'll run around the ring and win the fight by points..

I mean do *******s know that Mayweather is favorite in that pacquiao match?.
                    What?

There was a, short, war last night between Rios and Antillon, and a very controversial Williams decision, yet you're more concerned about comments on Youtube videos?

Comment

Throw in all those catch weights too. Miss pacman most over rated boxer in History. Real talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X