No announcement yet.

Im just done with *******s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im just done with *******s

Im sick of watching ****** comments on youtube with 15 thumbs up.. in every ****ing boxing video available..

Seriously im sick of seeing Floyd GayWeather.. Floyd is a *****, Floyd is ducking.. etc etc.

Did you *******s realize that your hero is ducking Sergio Martinez?
    That he ducked for 5 years a Mosley that in that time was the only maafacker able to Knock down Margarito?
    That is only willing to fight you in the weight condition he demands?

That probably he would not be able to Ko mayweather, since he'll run around the ring and win the fight by points..

I mean do *******s know that Mayweather is favorite in that pacquiao match?.

so done that you made a thread about them? :joker:

Comment

This forum is my expression. Im an artist

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        so done that you made a thread about them? :joker:
        You know what this thread needs?

Comment

As much as I'd like to argue back and forth in this on going war, I give this thread not long before it's deleted by the mods.

Comment

Please dont tell me Mods are *******s too NOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              You know what this thread needs?
              inb4 More boars

Comment

The only knock on Pacquiao I have is the sheer insanity of his fanbase. I'm ok with everything else he has done and can justify his team's moves 10x better than his "fans" can. Just remember he plans to retire before he makes an embarrassment of himself.

I'm pretty convinced that *******s are the most elaborate troll job that has ever been pulled in the history of the interwebs...4 more fights and he retires and they disappear. If he meets Mayweather in those fights, it ends a bit sooner. I don't even like Mayweather, I have never even cheered for him in a fight. I respect his boxing ability and will be cheering him if he ever fights Pac though and that makes me a "cry in pinoy lounge, red k this guy *****."

Just ride this **** out and all the pinoy will go back to prostitution and selling items in online games, it will all be over soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  inb4 More boars

Tell me do those kinds of pigs exist in your native country of Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
                    Im sick of watching ****** comments on youtube with 15 thumbs up.. in every ****ing boxing video available..

Seriously im sick of seeing Floyd GayWeather.. Floyd is a *****, Floyd is ducking.. etc etc.

Did you *******s realize that your hero is ducking Sergio Martinez?
                    That he ducked for 5 years a Mosley that in that time was the only maafacker able to Knock down Margarito?
                    That is only willing to fight you in the weight condition he demands?

That probably he would not be able to Ko mayweather, since he'll run around the ring and win the fight by points..

I mean do *******s know that Mayweather is favorite in that pacquiao match?.

1. Stop Ching like a sissy biatch
                    2. Soon as Mayweather tastes the power, natural hard work power, he gonna run like a hoe.
                    3. I am sick of Mayweather choosing a bum like Ortiz who may quit, or a guy who beat a bum in Berto who has no footwork and is on Colazzo's level. Berto stood on the ropes so Ortiz could land, Mayweather won't stand there like a punch bag.
                    4. You are blind to think Ortiz has a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X