Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Sees Wilder Fight Happening Before Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight will have some pretty solid hype on this board. I will give my UK friends on the board this, they always support their fighters faithfully.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Yet another clown who lets his personal dislike of Fury distort his view of him as a fighter.

If he's a bum, so is:

Kabrat Pulev
      Bryant Jennings
      Bermane Stiverne
      Mike Perez
      Chris Arreola
      Anthony Joshua
      etc

http://******.craveonline.com/ratings/heavyweight
      I'd have most if not all of those guys you listed to beat Fury right now. Nobody has a personal dislike for Fury. We just know he's a bum

You are the one who's riding his nuts for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Fury doesn't want to get KOed in his next fight (after Hammer) so he'll fight Wilder first and wait for Wladimir to get a bit older (and of course claim Klitschko is ducking him). But he may not get past Wilder.
        If Fury doesn't want to get KO'd. He should stay in Britain fighting bums and avoiding all dangers like Joshua and Haye

Wilder beats him, Klitschko beats him, Povetkin, Jennings, Stiverne, Perez, Joshua, Haye. take your pick

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man
          Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Yet another clown who lets his personal dislike of Fury distort his view of him as a fighter.

If he's a bum, so is:

Kabrat Pulev
          Bryant Jennings
          Bermane Stiverne
          Mike Perez
          Chris Arreola
          Anthony Joshua
          etc

http://******.craveonline.com/ratings/heavyweight

I'd have most if not all of those guys you listed to beat Fury right now. Nobody has a personal dislike for Fury. We just know he's a bum

Well Ring magazine disagrees with you. Did Fury **** your sister or something? Rather than just blindly state that he's a bum, why not give some analysis or opinion as to why?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Well Ring magazine disagrees with you. Did Fury **** your sister or something? Rather than just blindly state that he's a bum, why not give some analysis or opinion as to why?

Not to take sides here because I think it is kind of moot at this point.
            But to use Ring magazine to legitimize Wilders ranking over Fury's
            is not a very good idea since Golden Boy owns Ring magazine and
            is also Wilders promotion company they are more than a little bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post

Ring Magazine is not the only org that disagrees with him. Here's how the others rate Fury: WBC 5. WBA 5. IBF 3. WBO 1. BOXREC 3. Boxingscene 3.

Fury is the only contender ranked in the top 5 by every single reputable ratings panel.

But some no-mark here thinks he's a bum, so I guess they must all be wrong eh?
              Last edited by kafkod; 01-27-2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

this is a good fight. make it happen! 2 of the best young HWs on the planet. These are the type of fights people want to see. who wouldn't want to see this?

Comment

it doesn't matter who you think will win. it's fights like this that put HW boxing back on the map. wlad is talking about fighting Shannon briggs after Jennings. that was pretty obvious before though as nobody goes to that much trouble to get a title shot without it being a staged setup for a future fight. fury & wilder would bring in 5 times the money as briggs. it would be pretty impressive if wlad went through pulev, Jennings, fury & wilder all in a row. I hope they make wilder/fury & then the winner gets wlad for all the marbles...

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
                    The highlighted part.

That was your problem right there.

He's unbeaten, so we don't know anything of the sort.

Even if he did lose to any of the guys mentioned, he wouldn't be a bum and..

Given how good he has been already, we can almost certainly declare the opposite. That Fury will never be a bum!

Comment

Working...
                    X