No announcement yet.

Sparring a Knockout Sensation from Yemen next week ***ADVICE NEEDED***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparring a Knockout Sensation from Yemen next week ***ADVICE NEEDED***

OK soi was at the gym earlier and one of the trainers told me he needed me next week to spar this guy as he was coming over to Chi town to train for his upcoming fight. At first i was like a boxer from Yemen? Lol, this is EZ money, but then i checked Boxrec and **** this kid is a beast! The dude has 12 1st round KO's and is basically the Arab version of Valero, but without the padded record. All of his opponents where undefeated and this guy brutally disposed of them. He goes to the body like no one else and im quite worried about this considering im not in fighting shape right now and my mid section is a little soft. Here is his last fight:

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1186&cat=boxer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMF7L4hkm0A

I really need some advice guys. I wanna get paid cuz supposedly this guy pays that Arab money for sparring but i dont wanna get hurt or anything. Can anyone give me advice on how to defend properly against his body attack? Any fight footage you can reccommend that'll help me pick tips? The guy he fought in that vid is pretty slick and was Rated number 1 in somalia and he basically toyed with him then finished him off.

Wrong forum, here, dejame ayudarte.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Comment

My advice: Punch him in his face and when he tries to punch you back, move............ Rockin'

Comment

Kid? He's 39 years old! And he faced 5 fighters in their debut and 5 fighters with a 1-0-0 record LOL.

Comment

Do you think i should go toe to toe with this guy or should i try and keep him at a distance? He seems quite athletic and unpredictable and leads with hooks like roy jones so im not sure it would be effective.

Comment

He fought 4 days ago and he's sparring you next week? He'll be in tip top shape.

Just counter him with uppercuts because his chin is wide open, make him pay for throwing bodyshots, don't stay in the same spot too long. And you better start doing lots of planks and core strength exercise lol.

Comment

seriously though, if you are writing into an anonymous forum for advice on how to fight this guy than you are not ready for his calibur of skill yet.......... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                Do you think i should go toe to toe with this guy or should i try and keep him at a distance? He seems quite athletic and unpredictable and leads with hooks like roy jones so im not sure it would be effective.
                Obviously go toe to toe, it's freaking sparring, why are you even asking actually ( and in the wrong forum) when everyone who spars knows sparring is training not fighting, won't your trainer have you work with him on specific things anyway??

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  seriously though, if you are writing into an anonymous forum for advice on how to fight this guy than you are not ready for his calibur of skill yet.......... Rockin'
                  Esto. ^^^^^^

Comment

Just think to your self what would margarito do lol

Comment

Working...
                    X