Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Marcianos punches hurt the arms so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
    Rock threw with bad intentions with full leverage with nearly every punch. Incredible stamina to load up like that for a full fight but I digress. His deliberate awkward pace enabled him to throw very powerfully each time. No matter where he landed..it was gonna hurt!
    A true legend. One of my favorite fighters of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Ok good job lets see what we have to deconstruct today to put Elroy on the right path...

Talent is actually very technical in fightsports. You can see this by simply going into a gym yourself and learning how to throw a punch...experience is the best teacher so why don't you do that?

Ok so the notion that talent is an intangible is disabused right?

Actually these same principles hold for all fighters ok?

You have your assignment today Elroy, go and ask a fight coach how to throw a punch to give yourself some idea of how even a simple punch takes a lot of technical details and we will take it from there...nice work you will be up to speed in no time!
      He already did that. He's a failed fighter that now feels the need to degrade other fighters, except the ones he personally likes, from his own generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        I see....Ok how to put this gently...that guy who you called coach and who would insist you change your draws in special ed class when you had an accident? hes a "different" kind of coach. We are talking about a boxing coach who usually works in a gym. I could send you some pictures! Even a few with shirts off!! Would that help you?

Make sure you do not go to a coach who tells you your really good when no one has to hold the bag for you. Just a helpful reminder.
        No, his coach insisted he pull down his draws and drink some funny tasting milk that made him tired during their "private" coaching sessions. He was an older gentleman who was a fan of old time boxers, which led to his hatred of boxers from earlier eras, as seeing old fights now conjures up the image of waking up with a red, painful heinie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          I've read several of your posts in this thread. I find you an interesting character. Is all yer rhetoric opinionative?
          Yes, yes it is. All opinions that are claimed as facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            Aimed at Bill;

Bill your post was a gargantuan waste of space and time...

I read the first paragraph, detected 100% nut baggery and simply extrapolated that the ENTIRE post was nut baggery..

However let me pin point the part where I winced and stopped reading...

Basically it seemed by that early part of your post that your so called "evidence" amounted to heresay from the old guys that TRAINED these ancient fighters.

How convenient for them to declare that their very own protege's were the hardest hitters or best boxers for that matter. How convenient for them to try to pump up their successes and play down later achievements.

I guess this is how the nut bag notions of great fighter AND great trainer came about...

I rebut by attacking not only the ridiculous logic of using self promoting old timers as "evidence" but also I attack those so called "great trainers" in question too on the grounds that the boxers they trained like Marciano and Louis would be complete and utter bums of ZERO relevance today with regards to both the modern HW AND the modern CW eras.

NOTE: I am not attacking their GREATNESS when viewed against the criteria of their day. In this respect these trainers, like their boxers Louis and Marciano both, were the best!

It's just that, like those 2 boxers, their trainers today would be viewed as utterly worthless in terms of professional championship boxing!

I am sure MArciano and Louis would do well at amateur boxing and their trainers would be good club level trainers, that's a given!

Jean Marc Mormeck KO3 Louis and Marciano after a brief but glorious shut-out.. AND

It is COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DISRESPECTFUL to view Mormecks power and abilities NEGATIVELY against such ancient opponents!!!

These are the facts.
            this is the biggest pile of dog **** post I've ever seen..unless you are joking then its genius i was lol'ing hard reading it

Comment

• Unfortunately, he's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
                this is the biggest pile of dog **** post I've ever seen..unless you are joking then its genius i was lol'ing hard reading it
                I most certainly am dead serious!

Marciano and Louis are LITERALLY bums compared with Jean Marc Mormeck!!

And it is utterly degrading and disrespectful to think they would offer Mormeck even decent resistance, NOT vice verse!

If you can't take the facts, read only nut baggery!

Comment

• Jean Marc Mormeck who......

Comment

• Now that Bob knows what a fact is he can take it from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      No, his coach insisted he pull down his draws and drink some funny tasting milk that made him tired during their "private" coaching sessions. He was an older gentleman who was a fan of old time boxers, which led to his hatred of boxers from earlier eras, as seeing old fights now conjures up the image of waking up with a red, painful heinie.
                      yup Elroid was the butt of all the jokes and coaches!

Comment

Working...
                      X