I got my ass kicked last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    Yes theres pics.

U think id post that here for your viewing pleasure?

Go suck a dick.

let me go shoulder tap somebody in the mensroom.

Comment

• Sooooo funny. Meat must have still been hammered and concussed when he made this thread. Admitting he touched a man while that man was pissing and then proceeded to get his ass royally beat doesn't exactly fit in with the image he tries to portray on these boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
        my left eye is shut like how margarito looked after pac pulped him, my face got smashed in the urinal and my nose is crooked.... FML... my pretty face is gone

i fuucked with the wrong guy, tapped him on the back while he was takin a piss, he turned around and punched me, smashed my head on the urinal. i was gonna fight back but there was 3 other homies with him so i just apologized instead of fighting back.... yea i feel like a puussy, i was fuucking drunk but i think it woulda been worse for me if i made a move
        You just got what any floydspastic should get.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          let me go shoulder tap somebody in the mensroom.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            lol...........at least you know what to expect next time you tap some random guy on the shoulder to look at his penis,i would of done the same thing to you,you probably embarrassed him infront of his homeboys by trying to check out his manhood

you a weird guy,stop behaving like that and if you do want to carry on like that,then go to a gaybar
            Lol! This guy has a point most guys are there to piss not make friends. You touching him while he's pissing wasn't the best thing to do. Maybe he thought you were gay or going to start something while his dick was in hand...

Comment

• How did he smash your nose on the urinal? Did he just grab your head and drill it in there like wrestling? Did you get and pee on you? Did he make you lick the urinal cake?

Comment

• What did your ex say to you when you came out of the bathroom? Was she ashamed?

Comment

• i dont believe this story at all.

there was something more going on than just a "tap." nobody reacts like that just because he was "tapped" on the shoulder while taking a piss.

did you tap him with your d*ck by any chance?

Comment

Working...
                  X