Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got my ass kicked last night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to hear that Meat, that dude overreacted in my estimation. I would have thought nothing of it at all, maybe he had some repressed feelings that you would have exposed had he not unprettied you, who knows.

Comment

• I sense the fake though.

Who in the hell turns directly around to throw a shot risking pissing all over himself? Most likely they wait for a second to close up shop.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by OldMoney91 View Post
        Its easy to say that now because you aren't in a situation like this. But if you ever get in front of a crazy looking motha****a thats way bigger than you on a dark empty street at night and you know you wouldnt stand a chance i can guarantee you would back down.

Im pretty sure a prime Mike Tyson could slap your girlfriend and mom in front of you and you would get on your knees begging him to stop.
        In the Bible it says "Fear no man but God", so Im not really too scared of getting in a fight....

But your right, if a prime Tyson slapped my girl, I would walk away like a little ***** with my tail between my legs. Basically what I am saying is, YES, I would pull a Meat move.
        Last edited by My Name Is...; 10-30-2011, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
          I sense the fake though.

Who in the hell turns directly around to throw a shot risking pissing all over himself? Most likely they wait for a second to close up shop.
          I'd agree with this.

No one wants pissy trousers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
            I'd agree with this.

No one wants pissy trousers.

I am convinced many homeless people here in Chicago actually do.

They have the world as their toilet, yet choose to go on themselves.

Sometimes it's hell on the train with the homeless. You move to another car and there is another homeless person who refuses to choose nature's great restroom and pee on themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              I am convinced many homeless people here in Chicago actually do.

They have the world as their toilet, yet choose to go on themselves.

Sometimes it's hell on the train with the homeless. You move to another car and there is another homeless person who refuses to choose nature's great restroom and pee on themselves.
              What happened to the days of class and etiquette when engaging in public urination?

Comment

• a few drinks and you're so drunk you cant control keep yourself from tapping random dudes on the shoulder while they are taking a leak?

and you're old enough to drink at a bar?

i'm sorry to hear about your face

if a grown man who can punch decides to hit your face with bare fists he can do some serious long term damage, especially to the eyes.

i do hope you are OK

and i hope you've learned a lesson.
                dont drink too much, for starters

and secondly, not everybody wants to be your friend. dont accost people while they are urinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by MyN!ggaLance View Post
                  In the Bible it says "Fear no man but God", so Im not really too scared of getting in a fight....

But your right, if a prime Tyson slapped my girl, I would walk away like a little ***** with my tail between my legs. Basically what I am saying is, YES, I would pull a Meat move.

In the 1st stall at the Blue Oyster night club it says, "for a good time call Bobby", so i'm not afraid to call any man.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    man some of you guys are taking this the **** way. no i wasnt checkin out penises, im just too much of a nice guy that says whats up to everyone.. hell i was fuuckin drunk, n a good mood cuz my ex was there. havent spoken to her face to face for over a year and hell, next thing i know we was makin out. and shes engaged to some dude...

Karma.........

Comment

• Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                      Karma.........
                      ...is a motherphucker.

I wonder what she thought when he walked back out, with a swollen eye and broken bloody nose, and told her he was leaving.

Comment

Working...
                      X