Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Joshua Wins - He Can Face Haye, Fury, Whoever He Wants!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Joshua Wins - He Can Face Haye, Fury, Whoever He Wants!

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport will be ready to line up the big fights if Anthony Joshua (15-0, 15KO) is victorious in the biggest fight of his career, when he challenges IBF heavyweight champion Charles Martin (23-0-1, 21KOs) on April 9th at The O2 Arena in London, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

[Click Here To Read More]

When Joshua wins he will fight whoever the hell he wants to fight. Thomas hit man Hearn don't call ****. Joshua ain't gonna let some bogus promoter tell him who and when to fight. He can get anybody to promote him.

Comment

AJ will hold onto the IBF belt for dear life and Hearns will milk him on PPV for at least 3 more fights before he fights any one of note.

Comment

They'll definitely go with the "whoever he wants option" because he's not ready for any of the top contenders

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
          They'll definitely go with the "whoever he wants option" because he's not ready for any of the top contenders
          well it would certainly benefit AJ if he gets a few more fights before facing either fury or Haye , would like to see him against wilder though?

Comment

people already giving aj s**t and he hasn't even won the belt yet

what did you expect him to do ? turn down a chance at a belt

wilder did the same and he's still fighting cardboard cut outs

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              AJ will hold onto the IBF belt for dear life and Hearns will milk him on PPV for at least 3 more fights before he fights any one of note.
              That's what I thought Haymon would do with Martin. I'm very surprised he's been matched against AJ in his first defence.

It's going to be an interesting fight, to say the least

AJ's experience with Dillian Whyte will give him the edge, I think. Martin has never been tested like that, so this will be the first time he goes up against another big, strong, ambitious HW who has enough power to hurt him.

Whoever wins will have taken a big step along the way to being ready for the likes of Fury, Ortiz, and Wilder.

Comment

None of the heavyweight champions are the caliber of a lennox Lewis or Larry Holmes ....so why should hearns worry who joshua faces....I'm a firm believer if your good enough your good enough...once joshua wins the Martin fight in great fashion then we will see which heavyweight has the nerve to step in the ring with him......everybody has a plan till they get hit

Comment

I think it is a good fight. Two unbeaten heavyweights fighting each other. It should not be for a world title but if no title, this fight would have never been made!
                  Think Joshua will take him out within 4 rounds.

Saying that, Charles Martin is unknown and really could make life awkward for Joshua and his best shot of beating Joshua is now.

Should be interesting.

Comment

I just noticed something about AJ's hands in that photo. His ring finger is very long compared to his index finger.

Many scientific studies have found that this a sign of naturally high testosterone levels in men.

Supplementing natural testosterone with PEDs does not affect finger length.

After seeing this photo I am now declaring AJ clean of steroids, unless a failed PED test proves otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X