This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Mod

Greetings dick-tucking, pathetic excuse for a mod. I'm back with a new IP and another account to remind you of how much you fail at your job.

Here's an example of the flawed logic that this incompetent mod uses: Bans me for no specific reason, then bans me for creating an alternate account, then bans user AGAIN after requesting an explanation. Why not simply provide a clear-cut reason for the ban, genius? Clearly, the simpleton in charge of regulating this forum has the mental capacity of a grade school child with down syndrome.

You aren't fit to be a mod, this forum would be much better place without an abusive, power-tripping, sensitive **** like yourself. Now, be a good girl and ban this account as well, there are plenty others that can easily be created with a newly assigned ip and mac address, cut off one head and two more will take its place.

How does it feel to know that there's absolutely nothing you can do to prevent me from being a member of this site? For anyone who's reading this I welcome you to take a look at the post history of my primary account, Holy Hatred, and find a post/posts that would justify a permanent ban.

Now, before I disappear into the crowd here are a few last words.

FUCK THE MOD RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!! :*******:

Wtf is the deal, man?

I've never had a problem with the mods and think theyre more than fair. I've been banned for posting ****ography (which i did do, whatever), but otherwise have never had trouble. Even with my "Kelly Pavlik looks like he just stepped out of a concentration camp" thread.

Comment

The mod is a hater. He's just mad cause I"m stylin on him.

Comment

I was banned for 24 hrs and their reason is this: Testing.

I don't care at all. This site is privately owned as Reed said. That means we are all squatters, even the mods, who are just following their bosses.

Why hate when yo can always make an alt when you want to come back.

Comment

I would like to know what made you decide to permanently ban me. If you can't give me an honest answer then you're a coward of the highest order.

Comment

Couldn't you have just PM'ed said mod, without the tantrum?

Seriously, when people on this forum start talking about unstoppable IP's and shit, I get a Butters turning into Professor Chaos vibe.

Comment

You can just use Google Chrome's Incognito Window to sign in a different account when banned, only con is you have to sign in again if you close the window.

No need to change your IP address.

Comment

Judging by the comments on your profile I will hesitate a guess that you was banned previously and a mod matched your I.P with a banned account.

Not sure what this achieves, it no doubt takes a lot longer than it does for a mod to ban you again.

Why not just serve your ban and come back or email/message and go about it a bit better than this?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Judging by the comments on your profile I will hesitate a guess that you was banned previously and a mod matched your I.P with a banned account.

Not sure what this achieves, it no doubt takes a lot longer than it does for a mod to ban you again.

Why not just serve your ban and come back or email/message and go about it a bit better than this?
                  I've never been banned before, and it's a permanent ban so there is no waiting it out.

Comment

I will look through your post history

Comment

Working...
                    X