Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the op, i blinked..... Who's WholyMated anyway?

Comment

In all fairness the way the ban works is often time strange. Some people get away with murder, others get it over the simplest of things.

Comment

TS i am pretty sure they are banning anyone under 100 posts in the lounge.. because its considered they are alts

I know some people who have been brought over here by others from other forums.. and get banned for posting in the lounge.. Seems unfair but it is what it is..

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        In all fairness the way the ban works is often time strange. Some people get away with murder, others get it over the simplest of things.
        Someone said something in a thread of mine.. i pointed it out.. nothing was done and it was ignored.. so i made a couple post copying it and got a ban.. The other dude nothing

Comment

TS i just got one thing to say to you:

cuz ive been on this site for half a decade and this is the most pathetic why did you ban me act in the history of bscene.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
            TS i am pretty sure they are banning anyone under 100 posts in the lounge.. because its considered they are alts

I know some people who have been brought over here by others from other forums.. and get banned for posting in the lounge.. Seems unfair but it is what it is..

Someone said something in a thread of mine.. i pointed it out.. nothing was done and it was ignored.. so i made a couple post copying it and got a ban.. The other dude nothing
            Strange it is. I got banned for duplicate treads myself and also because I once posted something that was said, which somehow got translated into "I said". So now I stay away from that particular topic entirely to avoid the ban. Cause quite frankly I never know where it's lurking.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Rockin actually asked for himself to be deleted, guess he got his wish. It's a shame though when people end up taking what is said here so serious that it affects their real life existence. I mean, just log off man?
              I agree, I don't know much about rockin nor did I ever have any e-beef with him but as a former fighter he needs to control his e-feelings..the reason people piss him off is he's giving them the reactions they want.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                I agree, I don't know much about rockin nor did I ever have any e-beef with him but as a former fighter he needs to control his e-feelings..the reason people piss him off is he's giving them the reactions they want.
                Rockin is enough of a nutcase to asked to have his account deleted and then create an alt complaining that he was banned.

Comment

Stay out of the lounge and you won't get banned. Despite being the "off-topic" section, there's much, much more freedom of opinion in NSB.

IDK how some of you think it's worth pretending to like that guy just so he won't ban you. The second you say something he doesn't like he will accuse you of being an "alt" and bombard you with nerdy threats. Too much effort.
                  Last edited by AviatorShades; 07-04-2014, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AviatorShades View Post
                    Stay out of the lounge and you won't get banned. Despite being the "off-topic" section, there's much, much more freedom of opinion in NSB.

IDK how some of you think it's worth pretending to like that guy just so he won't ban you. The second you say something he doesn't like he will accuse you of being an "alt" and bombard you with nerdy threats. Too much effort.
                    Which guy?

Comment

Anybody that b!tche$ about mods or bans is a straight douche.. It's a damn chat room on boxingscene... Who cares.. It's the same losers like myself in here everyday.. U can't take this stuff to seriously.. I will never spend the time to create an alt... I really don't give a FCK

Comment

Working...
                      X