Collapse
No announcement yet.

The secret

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you for your kind words. i back to answer the questions, i was born in Havana Cuba i started boxing when i was 7 in the cuban system. i boxed for 12 years and had 236 am fights. shadowboxing is the most important thing you can do. we would just shadowbox for 2 hours a day. i said it before but i will say it again, your shadow is the perfect opponent because you cant hurt it, it cant hurt you, its always there and its always ready to go some rounds. with all of the cubans going pro now you can see what shadowboxing can do for a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by dchampishere View Post
      thank you for your kind words. i back to answer the questions, i was born in Havana Cuba i started boxing when i was 7 in the cuban system. i boxed for 12 years and had 236 am fights. shadowboxing is the most important thing you can do. we would just shadowbox for 2 hours a day. i said it before but i will say it again, your shadow is the perfect opponent because you cant hurt it, it cant hurt you, its always there and its always ready to go some rounds. with all of the cubans going pro now you can see what shadowboxing can do for a fighter.
      Oye! En que gimnasio tu entrenabas en Cuba?... alguna vez peleaste con algun boxeador cubano famoso (olimpico), o entrenaste con alguno?

Espero que me puedas contestar hermano. Y gracias por los consejos.

Comment

Thanks, I seriously actually learned something here... dchampishere, I give you your props!

Comment

Originally posted by estbn View Post
          Oye! En que gimnasio tu entrenabas en Cuba?... alguna vez peleaste con algun boxeador cubano famoso (olimpico), o entrenaste con alguno?

Espero que me puedas contestar hermano. Y gracias por los consejos.
          gracias mi hermano pero, im going to switch to english so everbody else can understand. yes in the years i was there i boxed many very good cubans but this thread is not about me. i kind of think it is not in good taste to talk about your yourself too much. the reason i posted this thread is just to share some information that some people might find interesting

Comment

Originally posted by dchampishere View Post
            gracias mi hermano pero, im going to switch to english so everbody else can understand. yes in the years i was there i boxed many very good cubans but this thread is not about me. i kind of think it is not in good taste to talk about your yourself too much. the reason i posted this thread is just to share some information that some people might find interesting
            Major, major props, I'll think over your words. Thanks.

Comment

wow...great post.
              i think i will shadow box more and more seriously now.
              about a question someone asked...do you reccomend to shadow box with gloves or a little weight??
              i feel uncomfortable shadow boxing with gloves, but if you think its good, ill work on it with a little weight i feel fine.

Comment

i have been getting a lot of pms for advice so i am going to bump theses posts. if anyone has more questions pm me.

Comment

Awesome post!

Comment

good thread. who's the dude in your avatar? superman tat on the chest ftw

Comment

dchamp you're a good dude. I wish I had you as my trainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X