• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People will see how slow floyd is in front of khan

Floyd's fans will be like khan fought a shot floyd

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Its not Floyds power they respect its his skills, they stand on the outside starstruck more than anything and can't apply the needed pressure even if they tried. Canelo spent 10 rounds doing nothing, starstruck before realising he needed to pressure which he only did after Floyd got on his bicycle and he can't cut a ring off to save his life.
      They stand mesmerised letting him potshot them.

Even if Paulie hit you, you still feel it and it does add up. They just don't let their hands go but they have too much respect for his skillset not his power.
      That is why Maidana had so much success, he had no respect for Floyds power or his skills, he didn't really give much thought at all for what Floyd was doing.

Respect for his power lol where was Chaves, Maidana, Guerrero and so ons respect? They had none.
      That is why he ended up hurt in the 2nd fight and faked a low blow after floyd hit him with a shot gun like body shot

Comment

Khan is the very last person who should assume a person can't hurt him

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
          How can you speak for the fighters who say,"he hits a lot harder than you think"?

He probably does hit a bit harder than a guy with about 1 stoppage win in a decade then again I'm sure you'll find opponents that say Paulie hits a tad harder than what you might think.

End of the day you will feel anybodies punch.

Comment

Khan is so delusional. Devon doesn't have much power and I never been impressed with him. His only step up he lost to Bradley. I am not a Mayweather fan but he would probably stop Amir

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              That is why he ended up hurt in the 2nd fight and faked a low blow after floyd hit him with a shot gun like body shot
              Only person I seen hurt in the 2nd fight was Floyd in all honesty and its not like Maidana is hard to hurt to the body at all.
              Khan crippled him to the body so did Karrass, even Lopez and a lot worse than Floyd ever did in 24 rounds.

Floyd has extremely little power these days not that he ever had much pop at welter. He is becoming older by the day, his hands more brittle and he doesn't commit like he once did.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                He probably does hit a bit harder than a guy with about 1 stoppage win in a decade then again I'm sure you'll find opponents that say Paulie hits a tad harder than what you might think.

End of the day you will feel anybodies punch.
                Do you think Floyd can hurt Khan?

Comment

That may be true, but alexander struggles to land shots... Floyd knows how to land

What good is punching hard, if you can't land

Comment

Except Floyd has a way higher kayo % than Alexander despite facing a far higher level of opposition...

It took Danny Garcia less than 2 rounds to work out how to time Khan as he rushed in. He landed that hook 5 or 6 times before throwing it so hard it nearly decapitated Amir.

After 2-3 rounds Mayweather will take over with well timed and accurate punching. I'd be unsurprised if Khan stops ploughing forward by 4 or 5 rounds in. It's funny how often Mayweather opponents stop attacking recklessly once they're tasting his punches.

Saying that, Khan is gutsy and has heart. He may just keep running forward and get himself picked apart and stopped late on.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
                      Do you think Floyd can hurt Khan?

He can hurt him if he catches him right but he has to take risks to do it and more so than I've seen in some time.
                      Stun, possibly drop but I don't see him stopping Khan.

Khan typically gets hurt/stopped by opponents who throw with him and are a bit crude and tend to be better finishers than Floyd currently is.

Comment

Working...
                      X