Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price vs. Eric Molina Showdown in Play For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacrificing Price to build Molina for Joshua, these guys are nothing more than glorified bums with padded records.

Zero interest in this fight neither the winner vs a title holder either.

Comment

I like this fight & they are pretty evenly matched. Molina has improved over the last few years while Price has been in limbo. I have to give Molina the edge in this one but Price has that 1 punch KO power so you never know...

Comment

i dont think price should still be fighting but i do give him a chance with this fight. If he gets clipped im not sure what will happen though he is too chinny he needs to retire.

Comment

Molina certainly has the power to put Price to sleep, but I actually think Price can win this fight. Because of the win, people seem to have forgotten that Molina was getting badly out boxed by an ancient Adamek before the late KO. If Price just uses his reach and distance, he should be able to KO Molina in the early to middle rounds

Comment

Eric burro Molina deserves a good fight and some decent pesos

Let Molina have a shot at egg shell face davey Price the weak Brit who sleeps when hit. Molina deserves a Price fight. Another good fight is Arreolla vs Molina. Two flabby mexicans lazy out of shape with green cards and tacos.

Comment

lol poor old dave, he think's he'll be getting the AJ payday if he win's this one, unfortunately for him it will be:

Molina KO inside 2 rounds.

Comment

Didnt molina just knock out adamek. Price appears to have a glass chin might put some money down on molina if the odds are decent. Made a killing betting on Thompson-Price 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  I predicted the fall of the euro months ago and look they are falling like flies...Kell Brook dodged another American ( jessie Vargas ) : Ricky Burns is property of Terrence Crawford, Carl Frampton is going to have a new master this saturday ; Crolla is going to get schooled by Linares , Fury is going to get stripped! Tony Bellew is a coward holding the WBC title hostage from guys like Glowaki, Huck, Lebedev, Drozd...the list goes on but this Giant ****** David Price is going down like Amir Khan! too American too strong!
                  Wow, bitter are we?

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
                    Wow, bitter are we?
                    says the guy with the Ivan Drago avi...no Im not rather happy with all the titles coming back home where they belong...dont act like these Brits have not made threads glorifying their bum champions...degrading the USA...but like I said when its all said and done the cream rises to the top!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      I predicted the fall of the euro months ago and look they are falling like flies...Kell Brook dodged another American ( jessie Vargas ) : Ricky Burns is property of Terrence Crawford, Carl Frampton is going to have a new master this saturday ; Crolla is going to get schooled by Linares , Fury is going to get stripped! Tony Bellew is a coward holding the WBC title hostage from guys like Glowaki, Huck, Lebedev, Drozd...the list goes on but this Giant ****** David Price is going down like Amir Khan! too American too strong!
                      brook is fighting golovkin cause he is scared of vargas, the guy bradley won basically every round against? Some of the dumbest **** ive seen on here

Comment

Working...
                      X