Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price vs. Eric Molina Showdown in Play For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have to fancy molina, sound stupid but with priceys power you really couldnt count him out against pretty much anyone. Unfortunately he doesnt have that chin and he is just too much of a nice guy, doesnt really have the fighters heart. Takes courage to get in the ring but you cant paint the thompson 2 fight as anything other than him just giving up.

Comment

You know Eric is just gonna bull rush him and try to take his head off from the 1st round. If he hits that chin he can make this a short night.

Comment

Molina knocks Price Out! Price Reflexes are so bad while Molina actually does have timing and caught Wilder with a good shot. He catches Price with that shot he caught Molina with that would knock Price out COLD

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
          brook is fighting golovkin cause he is scared of vargas, the guy bradley won basically every round against? Some of the dumbest **** ive seen on here
          The guy that almost KO Bradley in the final round? is it a coincidence that Brook ducked these Americans: Bradley , Vargas , Rios ? and Latin American Argentine Chaves? now Spence is coming for that IBF strap....looks like a calculated duck to me...lose his 0 to a bigger man the 'Boogie' Man of 160.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            The guy that almost KO Bradley in the final round? is it a coincidence that Brook ducked these Americans: Bradley , Vargas , Rios ? and Latin American Argentine Chaves? now Spence is coming for that IBF strap....looks like a calculated duck to me...lose his 0 to a bigger man the 'Boogie' Man of 160.
            Yet he fought shawn porter in america. Im not having it that jessie vargas is better than him lol. Can make a few accusations at brook for his poor CV, but i dont think the selection of fighting golovkin at middleweight was because it allows him to run from jessie vargas. And that dont mean ****, chavez wobbled martinez in the last round, broner wobbled ported in last round, doesnt mean they are great lol

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
              Yet he fought shawn porter in america. Im not having it that jessie vargas is better than him lol. Can make a few accusations at brook for his poor CV, but i dont think the selection of fighting golovkin at middleweight was because it allows him to run from jessie vargas. And that dont mean ****, chavez wobbled martinez in the last round, broner wobbled ported in last round, doesnt mean they are great lol
              He had no choice if he wanted to be champion and picked on Porter over Bradley because it was the path of least resistance...and now he picks the path that saves his career - its all been calculated he will do absolutely everything possible to avoid a risk until he can not avoid it...lets see what happens when Spence becomes mandatory I will be surprised if he takes that fight.

Comment

Last chance for Price...

Comment

Working...
                X