Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Feels Roach Has Polluted Cotto's Mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fuking judges are the ones that are polluted!

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      Great post here. My thoughts exactly. If they fight again, Canelo WILL KO Cotto. He admired Cotto the first time around and showed him too much respect. He was toying with Cotto and never left 2nd gear, it seemed. Cotto and Floyd both lose to Canelo at this stage.
      Please Floyd will son Canelo again!

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
        You've been all over these boards quoting Compubox, and saying Canelo landed more punches than Cotto means he won and Compubox proves it. well using your logic, Canelo lost to Trout, because Trout out punched and out landed Canelo, in 7 of 12 rounds and ended the fight with more punches landed. More than doubling Canelo's landed punches in 5 of 12 rounds, and landed more power punches in 5 of 12 rounds. Trout out jabbed Canelo in 8 of the 12 rounds. Canelo landed 30 less punches, 31 less jabs, and landed 1 more power punch. Damn that looks like a win for Trout using your sophisticated boxing acumen.

http://compuboxonline.com/compubox-s...ez-w-12-trout/
        Like a said before canelo will always be in a controversial fight because his Wack ass style scared to gas and moves like a zombie in that ring. All this Cotto won BS is because bum ass canelo did not have the hart to finish Cotto he was the bigger fresher fighter that night easily 175 and he looked like **** in that ring he let Cotto box circles around him even if it was effective or not.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          Diva my ass looks like canela is trying to be a diva making demands to a fighter like GGG he's running scared now and the wbc will make sure canela can run all rigged for the Mexican to try and be a superstar
          You weren't saying that when joto was making the same bs demands
          Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Love how you left out 2 key factors in that fight. 1 canelo put Trout on his @ss first time anyone dropped him in a fight. 2 it was an open scoring fight. Meaning they announced all the scores in the arena. So the last 3rd of the fight was sapped of any drama because Canelo knew he was up on cards and could only lose it trout knocked him out. He clearly took his foot of the gas and coasted the last few rounds because of that. If not for open scoring canelo likely knocks trout out. Canelo landed the harder shots dropped trout and made him miss all night giving him the lowest connect rate in his career to that point. You bringing up jabs but trout Landed only 14%. Even trout after the fight said he lost. But leaving out the knockdown and open scoring 2 huge factors in the fight and why canelo won is pretty foolish. And this is why I hate open scoring the final 3rd of the fight was pointless when one guy already has a lead ruins the fight.

Listen to trout after the fight explaining why he lost. "He was the quicker stronger man. He was the better fighter."
            http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nrGs5jbgc3w
            Oh so its not all about landed punches? Ohhhh I see. Lmao stop posting compubox stats as fact dingbat

Comment

Originally posted by VERDUGO View Post
              His brain scored it for Canelo.
              His heart scored it Cotto.
              His arsehole scored it for Cotto.

Split Decision for Cotto.
              Lmfao! Green k

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                re watched the fight. close split decision for cotto.
                split dec?

so 2/3 of you think canelo, 1/3 cotto?

which 1/3 of you? the ass down?

floyd fans are dumb as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  Canelo has enough power to stop guys by accumulation. There's a reason cotto pressuring him was short lived. He was getting hit with hard pubches in those exchanges. Cotto was moving away and circling most of the fight and canelo never looked to apply pressure...probably not gonna result in a ko.
                  Cotto's pressure was short lived because he couldn't back Canelo up. Watch the fight again my friend, Canelo didn't want to trade much either, he plastered his right arm to his face and tried to counter Cotto on the way out. The only time they actually traded was the 12th where Canelo did get the better of Cotto. Cotto moved around Canelo but Cotto was always close enough for contact, problem is Canelo couldn't close the distance quick enough because he can't cut the ring, he follows. As well as most of the contact in the fight was initiated by Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
                    Oh so its not all about landed punches? Ohhhh I see. Lmao stop posting compubox stats as fact dingbat
                    How can you leave knockdown out of the discussion? When did I say it's all about punches landed? One guy can land more but the other fighter have the harder shots and still win the fight. But that wasnt the case for cotto. when you land more and you are the harder puncher and all the punch stats in your favor like canelo did to cotto hard to argue you lost the fight. You sound dumb bringing up the trout fight because trout landed more jabs but then leave out he got put on his azz and canelo had huge edge in power punches and trout admitted defeat after the fight.

Give up dude no matter how hard you polish that turd it's still a turd. Cotto lost and no matter how hard you try and spin it wont change the fact he lost and it wasn't that close.
                    Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-26-2015, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      How can you leave knockdown out of the discussion? When did I say it's all about punches landed? One guy can land more but the other fighter have the harder shots and still win the fight. But that wasnt the case for cotto. when you land more and you are the harder puncher and all the punch stats in your favor like canelo did to cotto hard to argue you lost the fight. You sound dumb bringing up the trout fight because trout landed more jabs but then leave out he got put on his azz and canelo had huge edge in power punches and trout admitted defeat after the fight.

Give up dude no matter how hard you polish that turd it's still a turd. Cotto lost and no matter how hard you try and spin it wont change the fact he lost and it wasn't that close.
                      First I scored Canelo vs Trout a draw, your the one who continues to use punch stats and Canelo landing more punches as proof he won, then you argue the opposite for the Trout fight. Your lack of knowledge is astounding, Canelo landed 1 more power punch over Trout, 96 to 95, I guess in your world thats a big edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X